Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/23/2006 5:40:59 PM EDT
WE NEED to contact these people and invite them to the Eagle cap shoot! Would good press for them!
ANy Eugene members wanna contact them and set up an appointment?

Halo MFG.

We plan to offer this firearm in both a Title 1 semi-automatic "crank" fired version as well as a Title 2 motor driven machinegun.

Link Posted: 2/23/2006 8:01:45 PM EDT
[#1]
that's the guy doing my transfer on the tac-16.  he's a really cool guy and has some very interesting projects.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 8:17:31 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
that's the guy doing my transfer on the tac-16.  he's a really cool guy and has some very interesting projects.

Hell you better invite him out to the eaglecap shoot!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 8:20:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Damn thats one sexy toy... god damn 86 law...
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 9:25:24 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Damn thats one sexy toy... god damn 86 law...

You said it.  I was thinking of trying to design one of those a couple years ago.  Problem is, I have no experience, and I have no idea how a minigun works.  Bad combination.

Besides, if I ever got the damn thing to work, I would be in BIG trouble.(But only if I got caught)

Thread the barrels and put 6 Tac 65's on it.

Don't worry about the hand crank-  It's all about the gear ratio...
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 9:35:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Looks like HALO resurrected Ty Meligan's (of TL Guns) .22 mini-gun.  As I recall, HALO took over what was left of Ty's suppressor business after Ty went to jail.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 10:23:51 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Looks like HALO resurrected Ty Meligan's (of TL Guns) .22 mini-gun.  As I recall, HALO took over what was left of Ty's suppressor business after Ty went to jail.

Was he making "bottle openers?"
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 12:47:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Even after two and a half years here, Eugene never ceases to amaze me.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 1:08:43 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nope, just ripping people off.  Supposedly to support a drug habit, but that's just rumor.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 1:19:35 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nope, just ripping people off.  Supposedly to support a drug habit, but that's just rumor.

Yikes.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 3:49:18 PM EDT
[#10]
I'm hard.

One supressor per barrel?
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 4:30:43 PM EDT
[#11]
I got to see the prototype of the housing at the Albany MG shoot last May... Looks really interesting and the guy working on the proto seemed like a pretty nice guy.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 6:19:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Group buy ?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top