Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/31/2006 10:59:21 AM EDT
Someone posted about it but cant find it now. I'd like to go. Thanks to anyone that helps and to the rest well you know.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 5:39:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 5:57:14 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Is this the thread?

ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=36&t=219116

Yes, thank you, my search did not bring it up.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 9:35:05 PM EDT
[#3]
You interested?   I went ahead and paid the deposit as did a guy I work with.    I figured it couldnt hurt to get some formal training with the rifle.   I'm sure I fogot 98% of what Uncle Sam taught me.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 6:21:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Very much so, I just need to come up with the funds. Which should be no problem. The hard part will be getting away from the little ones.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 12:57:51 PM EDT
[#5]
It's kind of nice that you can pay $100 deposit then pay the other $175 at the class.    I have a buddy who is planning to bring his fifth wheel trailer to stay at the range.    I dunno how much room there will be but I'd bet for a share of the diesel cost he'd take on a boarder or two.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top