Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2005 4:02:50 PM EDT
Anyone interested in a meet greet this weekend at the show? I will probably be there around 10 am on Saturday. Chime in here if we want to organize something.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 9:34:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for letting me know! I'll try to be there, but I really don't have any money to blow at the moment. An AR and a Krink in this month alone.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 10:34:03 PM EDT
[#2]
krink ?
i need pics
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 11:49:57 PM EDT
[#3]
I was planning on attending. I know Miwall Corp is going to be there. Could always use another case of ammo.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 12:24:42 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Thanks for letting me know! I'll try to be there, but I really don't have any money to blow at the moment. An AR and a Krink in this month alone.

You lucky salesman!! Sales must be good huh?

Quoted:
I was planning on attending. I know Miwall Corp is going to be there. Could always use another case of ammo.

I know what you mean; except the wife said no spending right now. This being out of a job thing really sucks! My trip to the show is strictly for drooling purposes. Anyhow, if any you are gonna be there I'll be wearing my ARFCOMM team hat from Washington(when I lived up there) with my screen name on the back of it. If you see me stop me and say hi; I'd like to meet you guys sometime.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 1:33:10 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
krink ?
i need pics

Link Posted: 9/13/2005 2:18:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Nice
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:51:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Very nice; but what's with the AR mag?
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 8:43:28 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Very nice; but what's with the AR mag?

It took long enough!  For some one to notice. I just stuck it in there to see who'd notice it first.
Here it is with a 55 round USA mag.

Chinese drum!
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 3:11:48 PM EDT
[#9]
I'll be yankee man!  I'm going to 7 feathers Friday night with Blondie so We'll see how much money I have left the next morning
Maybe I'll hit it big!
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 3:15:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Sweet!! You wanna meet there about 10 or will your system not be flushed by then?

ANyone else going?
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 4:06:55 PM EDT
[#11]
I was thinking of hitting the Roseburg show.  I'd be up for meeting for breakfaust (sp) before the show.  I normally am back to WA state by Sat. but would consider staying south to meet another AR15 person or two.

Blues
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 3:55:26 PM EDT
[#12]
Ya 10 sounds good to me as long as I'm not too hung over.  I have to be back to my place by 1300 as my mighty oregon ducks are playing at 1600 and I need 3 hours of beer in me for good luck.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 6:19:58 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Ya 10 sounds good to me as long as I'm not too hung over.  I have to be back to my place by 1300 as my mighty oregon ducks are playing at 1600 and I need 3 hours of beer in me for good luck.

Yes! Good man! I got my ticket, ready to party it up in Autzen.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 8:05:08 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

THe ducks are bunch of over rated pot smoking hippies who just think they can play ball. They'll lose this weekend without breaking a sweat!!
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 10:51:15 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

THe ducks are bunch of over rated pot smoking hippies who just think they can play ball. They'll lose this weekend without breaking a sweat!!

That might be the case but you need to check out this months issue of PB and check out some of the duck co-ed's..
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 3:39:03 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That might be the case but you need to check out this months issue of PB and check out some of the duck co-ed's..

Awww. They're probably just girls they found at Oregon State and paid them enough to wear a duck outfit. Heck they probably couldn't even find a girl without hairy arm pits at U of O.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 8:28:07 PM EDT
[#17]
Mr. NightSniper would that be the girls of the pac 10 issue, one of my favs.  When I was in school they had one of those and all of the girls that posed for it went to Taylor's (campus bar) to sign autographs.  Of course I was only 19 at the time and didn't get a chance to get my issue signed
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 8:29:45 PM EDT
[#18]
yes there are hippies at UofO.  But I promise there are more than enought girls who shave their pits.  
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 5:55:16 PM EDT
[#19]
GO DUCKS!!!!!*

* To bad those with GED's don't know a good school when they see one.....
Better luck on your call next time.....
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 5:57:54 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Mr. NightSniper would that be the girls of the pac 10 issue, one of my favs.  When I was in school they had one of those and all of the girls that posed for it went to Taylor's (campus bar) to sign autographs.  Of course I was only 19 at the time and didn't get a chance to get my issue signed

Dood you were the ONLY one that didn't get into Taylor's when they were underage....  
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 6:53:10 PM EDT
[#21]
To get back to the thread before the hijacking...  The Roseburg show was great!  It was the best show I've been to in Oregon in a loooong time....   Bought a MAC10 for 199 bucks, has a few issues but no biggies, and a pristine Remington Rand 1911....  I mean this gun is minty.....  Need to get the correct magazine for it but it is as close to 100% as I've ever seen....  I did pay more than a 199 bucks for it though.....

Link Posted: 9/18/2005 8:02:57 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
.......Bought a MAC10 for 199 bucks, has a few issues but no biggies.....

From Associated Buyers? I was looking at that, I could tell the recoil spring was missing, maybe the fireing pin, what all turned out to be wrong with it? How many mags came with it?

I figure Master Peace Arms should have the parts if you need some.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 8:36:56 PM EDT
[#23]
I thought the same but it was just re-assembled  wrong, they didn't have the spring in properly....  I haven't dinked with it enuff to figger out what if anything is wrong with it....  They sold it as a parts I gun and I bought it that way...  Came with one mag....
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 8:23:36 AM EDT
[#24]
So, doesnt' sound like I missed out on much.  The spring show is always much better anyways.  Anyone heard when the "upper end" show is at seven feathers this year?
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 12:27:39 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
So, doesnt' sound like I missed out on much.  The spring show is always much better anyways.  Anyone heard when the "upper end" show is at seven feathers this year?

12-13 November 2005. www.collectorswest.com
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 8:00:43 PM EDT
[#26]
It was an OK show except for the fact I didn't have a whole lot of dispoable income so I was pretty picky on prices. The only thing I bought was two high cap glock 22 mags for 10 bucks a piece.

Quoted:
Anyone heard when the "upper end" show is at seven feathers this year?

I had no idea that they did one down there at seven chickens. Is it a good show? What is the admissin charge to get in?

EDIT: Checked the website...admission is $5.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top