Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/4/2005 8:31:06 AM EDT
Do we have any single stack competitions in OR? I like the idea of a 1911 competition designed around concealed carry gear.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 7:56:33 PM EDT
[#1]
The Oregon Single Stack Championship was just last month at ARPC in Albany. I think Tri-County also does single stack matches.   There are lots of people that  shoot single stack, you just have to find out which weekend.   Check out ARPC and Tri-County's websites.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 6:21:02 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
The Oregon Single Stack Championship was just last month at ARPC in Albany. I think Tri-County also does single stack matches.   There are lots of people that  shoot single stack, you just have to find out which weekend.   Check out ARPC and Tri-County's websites.

Any of the IDPA matches. It is based around CCW and what ever gun you carry.
CH
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 9:56:17 AM EDT
[#3]
The ARPC match was pretty big; IIRC there was something like 120 shooters. Not that it’s single stack, but there’s going to be an all Tupperware match at the end of October (29th) at the ARPC.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top