Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/11/2021 6:17:06 PM EDT
Just got cussed out and swung on.
@southerncross
Please delet this thread, the lovely Mrs. Knothead says he aint leaving here.

Link Posted: 8/11/2021 7:49:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
@southerncross

View Quote
Link Posted: 8/11/2021 9:17:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
@southerncross

+1,000  
Link Posted: 8/11/2021 10:33:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/12/2021 12:09:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Lollll! I was still bout halfway crying when I told her I made this thread.
Crazy ass heffer took a big old looping swing at me and called me all kinds of mother fuckers.

Link Posted: 8/12/2021 1:00:00 AM EDT
[#5]
I love German shepherds, I can understand her position on the issue.  

So who's sleeping in the doghouse now?
Link Posted: 8/12/2021 7:43:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Lollll! I was still bout halfway crying when I told her I made this thread.
Crazy ass heffer took a big old looping swing at me and called me all kinds of mother fuckers.
View Quote
Pics of GSD or mutha fucker
Link Posted: 8/12/2021 8:11:46 AM EDT
[#7]
@whiskerz
How about one of the GSD, the murha fucker and the crazy lady?Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/12/2021 8:20:46 AM EDT
[#8]
That dog is a cutie. I can see why she took a swing at you.
Link Posted: 8/12/2021 8:28:20 AM EDT
[#9]
He's a great dog. She won't stay on top of his obedience stuff so he doesn't pay attention to her. I can't get her to understand how important it is to be consistent with what is expected.
Link Posted: 8/12/2021 12:06:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Absolutely beautiful dog you have there! I've wanted a GSD ever since I got to see them work as a young police officer.  Amazing animals.  Hopefully it all works out for you guys!
Link Posted: 8/12/2021 12:23:19 PM EDT
[#11]
@Brandi
I think @joker1 has or soon will have a female available.
Winston is an awesome dog for sure. He's just a little to much for my wife. I'm thinking about getting a shock collar. Maybe if I light her up a time or two she'll remember to use commands instead of baby speak with him.
(Ya'll stand by, if I put a collar on my wife I expect there will be "Knothead71 with a black eye pics inbound.") Lolllllll!
Link Posted: 8/12/2021 3:44:57 PM EDT
[#12]
GSD wins again!  
Link Posted: 8/12/2021 8:53:04 PM EDT
[#13]
The only thing "consistent" with women is there inconsistently.
Link Posted: 8/12/2021 9:04:47 PM EDT
[#14]
@knothead71's wife has probably posted his picture somewhere seeking to rehome him because he doesn't like her dog.
Link Posted: 8/12/2021 10:13:09 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
@Brandi
Winston is an awesome dog for sure. He's just a little to much for my wife. I'm thinking about getting a shock collar. Maybe if I light her up a time or two she'll remember to use commands instead of baby speak with him.
(Ya'll stand by, if I put a collar on my wife I expect there will be "Knothead71 with a black eye pics inbound.") Lolllllll!
View Quote

As much as I want a German shepherd I don't think it would work out very well with all the cats we have.  We are kind of maxed out on animals at the moment.
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 4:10:37 AM EDT
[#16]
@JLW
Lolll! I have no doubt that that is true.
Link Posted: 8/18/2021 10:50:09 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
@Brandi
View Quote
Screw pictures...HTF demands video of shock collared wife and her reaction!

Link Posted: 8/19/2021 3:52:30 AM EDT
[#18]
@boerseun
I imagine it would look about like that scene in The Exorcist where Linda Blair's head spins all the way around except with more cuss words and violence. Lolllll!!
Link Posted: 8/19/2021 7:27:45 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
@boerseun
I imagine it would look about like that scene in The Exorcist where Linda Blair's head spins all the way around except with more cuss words and violence. Lolllll!!
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/25/2021 11:29:22 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
@boerseun
View Quote

Just gonna say the collar I have has 14 settings for the shock settings, only 10 for buzz or vibrate settings. A 12 setting on shock through khaki shorts feels like a 2 on bare skin.

So if you wanna swing through Walton County, I’ll loan it out as long as you post a video.
Link Posted: 8/26/2021 11:25:49 AM EDT
[#21]
@7mm-08
Damn! Between you and @boerseun I'm starting to think ya'll want to see a video of hot grits getting dumped on me in my sleep. Lollll!!!
Hell, with buddies like ya'll who needs enemies?
Link Posted: 8/27/2021 11:22:41 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
@7mm-08
Damn! Between you and @boerseun I'm starting to think ya'll want to see a video of hot grits getting dumped on me in my sleep. Lollll!!!
Hell, with buddies like ya'll who needs enemies?
View Quote
We are the best frenemies you'll ever have!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top