Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/5/2021 7:00:41 PM EDT
This is the LINK you seek.

This post is not an endorsement of any candidate or political party.  
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 8:00:18 PM EDT
[#1]
As soon as I saw the foxnews headline that we probably wouldn’t see the official results tonight because of the huge turnout and that leaders would probably swap I...
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 8:13:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
As soon as I saw the foxnews headline that we probably wouldn’t see the official results tonight because of the huge turnout and that leaders would probably swap I...
View Quote

I intend to look at the early counties numbers and compare them to November 3 numbers for the same counties.  There may be an identifiable trend.  
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 8:42:47 PM EDT
[#3]
There is a noticeable increase in registered voters since November 3rd.

Rural counties increased by just a few hundred.

Fulton county had 806,451 registered voters on Nov 3.  Today, they're showing 820,892 registered voters.  That's a 14k increase since November.

Can't find statewide registered voter totals for comparison.

Meanwhile, results are now starting to trickle in.

eta.  Nevermind.  I looked at two small counties which were one precinct counties.  In Webster County, Perdue got 55+% (compared to 53+% in November).  He essentially picked up the Libertarian 2%.

In Chattahoochee County, Perdue dropped to 54.1% from 54.9%.

I realize these are very small samples, and that no county is representative of the state.  But its all over the map.  My broadband is loaded to the hilt, and I can't get the data quick enough to make comparisons.

So don't rely on me.  You're on your own.  
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 9:43:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Fulton will be the last to report - Plugged toilet or some such issue will cause the pause to find more ballot boxes.

This state sucks how fast it drank the new cancel culture blue kool-aid.
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 9:52:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Going by the early #'s(35% reporting at this moment) & where has reported in, it does not look good
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 9:57:06 PM EDT
[#6]
The lt reporting counties like Dekalb and Chatham are solid blue. It’s a done deal folks.
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 10:13:06 PM EDT
[#7]
My county (Lee Co) is heavily Republican.  There is no surge here.

Perdue got roughly 71% tonight and in November.  Ossoff got roughly 28% both times.

Perdue actually received about 1,100 fewer votes than in Nov.  Ossoff received exactly 20 fewer votes.

Voter turnout was 64% tonight vs 73% in November.  

In neighboring Dougherty County, which is larger and heavily Democrat, there wasn't much change either.

Ossoff got 68-69% each time and Perdue got 28-29% each time.

However, turnout was the key difference.  Ossoff got 4,000 less votes than in November.  Perdue got 2,000 less than in November.

*Not an endorsement of any candidate or party.

eta.  Good night.  I've got to work in the morning.
Link Posted: 1/6/2021 12:00:14 AM EDT
[#8]
It's fucking sad, but not unexpected. The people what they sow.
Link Posted: 1/6/2021 12:39:39 AM EDT
[#9]
Double the amount voted in the 2 precincts that I checked in on today in our county. Think it was a huge turnout overall for our area.

Attachment Attached File

Only 260 voted in person, in the presidential election.

Also this city has a population of 650. The voting areas covers that plus many more square miles. All rural NE Ga.
Link Posted: 1/6/2021 12:41:27 AM EDT
[#10]
Good luck, Georgia, and good luck, America.
Link Posted: 1/6/2021 12:57:23 AM EDT
[#11]
out for the change
Link Posted: 1/6/2021 1:43:16 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 1/6/2021 6:58:21 AM EDT
[#13]
Looks like Warnock won by ~35K votes.

Perdue is leading by around 1300 votes with 98.74% reporting at the moment.

Link Posted: 1/6/2021 8:13:08 AM EDT
[#14]
this blows.............
Link Posted: 1/6/2021 8:25:25 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
this blows.............
View Quote

This is worse than blows .... what is the next level of pain?

A heads up ... the Georgia Secretary State web site results are from 1:20AM.  DecisionDeskHQ seemingly has more current data ..... and Ossoff and Warnock wining.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/6/2021 8:31:11 AM EDT
[#16]
out for the change
Link Posted: 1/6/2021 8:41:54 AM EDT
[#17]
Watching this from WI.  I can't believe that there are that many people in Georgia that would vote for that anti-American commie Warnock.  What the hell?  I know WI has it's share of loons (hence Evers), but I figured GA had it together a little better.  This is gonna suck.
Link Posted: 1/6/2021 8:56:40 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Looks like Warnock won by ~35K votes.

Perdue is leading by around 1300 votes with 98.74% reporting at the moment.

View Quote
Well that narrow lead is gone.  Vanished.
Link Posted: 1/6/2021 10:35:30 AM EDT
[#19]
Fulton County to the rescue.  We are done boys.
Link Posted: 1/6/2021 11:23:40 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Fulton County to the rescue.  We are done boys.
View Quote
Did anyone expect anything less.
Link Posted: 1/6/2021 2:01:20 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Watching this from WI.  I can't believe that there are that many people in Georgia that would vote for that anti-American commie Warnock.  What the hell?  I know WI has it's share of loons (hence Evers), but I figured GA had it together a little better.  This is gonna suck.
View Quote

Neither can I - when I relocated years back I warned by GA neighbors who were conservatives that you need to encourage all to vote all the time - saw it coming.

Georgia like lots of the US - has a lot of people that are conservative and don't vote are busy working and seemingly make excuses not to vote
are conservative and long term democrat and don't think of the local guy as part of the larger democrat structure.
Georgia has a significant black population that is strongly controlling the large metro area politics, etc and lean to democrats by a large margin
Also republicans are getting a "why bother" attitude since fraud is seemingly feasible.
A large population of young that are thinking they will get free shit if they vote democrat.  Literally was overhearing women talking in line at a coffee shop about how great free college would be for their kids

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top