Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/20/2017 6:46:23 PM EDT
have we done this one lately? I'm looking for good prices on powder and primers. northside ATL, willing to travel a bit if it's worth it...
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 7:36:23 PM EDT
[#1]
The best place that I know of is Shooters Den in Winterville past Athens.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 7:45:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Doesn't Truprep/Kudzu Tactical in Marietta have a ton of primers, powder, and bullets?   They have a ton of AR supplies and parts as well.  Really good prices on most of their stuff.  I would call them first before driving up.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 8:51:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The best place that I know of is Shooters Den in Winterville past Athens.
View Quote
that's a little far but thanks for the info...
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 8:52:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Doesn't Truprep/Kudzu Tactical in Marietta have a ton of primers, powder, and bullets?   They have a ton of AR supplies and parts as well.  Really good prices on most of their stuff.  I would call them first before driving up.
View Quote
yeah, I forgot about them. or actually, they're not that close to me but worth a drive if they have what I need and are reasonable in price...
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 10:25:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

yeah, I forgot about them. or actually, they're not that close to me but worth a drive if they have what I need and are reasonable in price...
View Quote
I just picked up some powder form them, their selection is one of the best in the metro Atlanta area.

The only other places I know that carry reloading supplies around town are Bass Pro (super expensive), Cabelas (expensive), Davids Gun Room (Grumpy & expensive) and GA Firing Line (Last I was there the selection was minimal).
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 12:35:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I just picked up some powder form them, their selection is one of the best in the metro Atlanta area.
View Quote
Yeah, but you're probably on their payroll for plugging them on the internet.  Wait, I do their payroll; never mind.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 1:40:20 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Yeah, but you're probably on their payroll for plugging them on the internet.  Wait, I do their payroll; never mind.
View Quote
Lol, I'm on no one but my owns payroll!
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 7:11:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Cherokee Gun and Pawn. I also buy from Cabelas when I get a $20 off coupon plus a 5% military discount makes their reloading supplies pretty good.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 9:50:49 PM EDT
[#9]
thanks guys. I'll give these a shot when I'm close by...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top