Site Notices
Posted: 10/3/2014 6:54:50 PM EDT
GON ftw!

Pallet of Premium 22LR Ammo
Pallet of fresh 22lr for sale.

12 cases of cci mini-mags, mostly HP, but some RN.  5000 per case
10 cases of federal automatch. 3250 per case
5 cases aguila high velocity round nose 5000 per case

$13K cash delivered(within reason) to your gun shop/shooting range/mil surp store.  Will also sell to those with leo/mil credentials and ccw holders.  Trying to help a family member in an emergency and not looking to sell bricks of ammo or break the lot up too much.
View Quote

117,500 rounds at 0.11/round.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 11:52:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Boy that is fairly nuts as in high priced. I bought Aguila 40 gr HV RN at the last show for 6 cents a round only buying a 500 round brick. At the same show, I bought CCI Mini-Mag RN in 100 rounds for 12 cents a round and 10 cents a round buying 500.

Just bought 2 boxes of Federal 550 Round Bonus Pack for $27.50 a box IE 5 cents a round.

22LR is available again and fairly easy to buy as long as you don't let somebody take advantage of you. Also if everybody stopped buying second hand 500 round bricks for $75 that stupid market would dry up and all those idiots buying ammo from Walmart for $28 and reselling it for $75 would be stuck with it and things would get completely back to normal. 22LR is only in high demand because of two groups of idiots, the ones reselling it after visiting the local Walmart and the even bigger idiots buying it on the second hand market!

Just my 5 cents on the issue
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 3:28:13 PM EDT
[#2]
So now we know who the neckbeard is
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 8:11:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
GON ftw!

Pallet of Premium 22LR Ammo
Pallet of fresh 22lr for sale.

12 cases of cci mini-mags, mostly HP, but some RN.  5000 per case
10 cases of federal automatch. 3250 per case
5 cases aguila high velocity round nose 5000 per case

$13K cash delivered(within reason) to your gun shop/shooting range/mil surp store.  Will also sell to those with leo/mil credentials and ccw holders.  Trying to help a family member in an emergency and not looking to sell bricks of ammo or break the lot up too much.
View Quote

117,500 rounds at 0.11/round.
View Quote

Crazy. If you're willing to buy that much at once, you should at least get some sort of discount. 6 or 7 cents/round tops.
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 9:17:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Speaking of which, the Wally World on Chastain Meadows in Kennesaw had some CCI standard velocity today, not sure of price, but the prices for their other boxes of CCI were about $13.50/100.
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 10:00:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Speaking of which, the Wally World on Chastain Meadows in Kennesaw had some CCI standard velocity today, not sure of price, but the prices for their other boxes of CCI were about $13.50/100.
View Quote

Yikes--that's high. Even Cabela's only wanted $8.99 for 100 Minimags and their prices are usually not the best.
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 10:44:09 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Yikes--that's high. Even Cabela's only wanted $8.99 for 100 Minimags and their prices are usually not the best.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Why there was just as much of it on the shelf when I left as when I got there :-)  But if someone absolutely can't find any, it's still somewhat cheaper than the neckbeards are selling it for.

Link Posted: 10/6/2014 7:59:43 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Why there was just as much of it on the shelf when I left as when I got there :-)  But if someone absolutely can't find any, it's still somewhat cheaper than the neckbeards are selling it for.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wal-Mart has been around $6 for those and mini mags in the Cumming areas
Link Posted: 10/6/2014 8:00:36 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
So now we know who the neckbeard is
View Quote

And panic selling......you hoarded it keep it....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top