Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/20/2012 6:10:08 AM EDT
Just passing along another film recommendation. Warriors of the Rainbow is on Netflix, two thumbs up. Dont worry, it is not about a bunch of gay pride soldiers. It takes place i 1930 as pre WWII Japan is expanding and gathering resources. They take over Taiwan and then try to push out the local people. The story is basically the same as the American Indians or any other indigenous tribe fighting a loosing battle. But you get a real sense of respect for these people as warriors. Also it is a true story or at least basses on real events and people.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 7:16:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Trained with some Taiwanese awhile back, one of them was one of the original indigenous tribes.  He was also the former Taiwanese national karate champion.  One of the toughest bastards I've ever met.  The entire bunch of guys were some of the BEST guys I have ever trained with, bar none.  It was a great pleasure.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top