Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/9/2010 11:55:42 AM EDT
Anyone know if i am gtg. Or, should i leave the pistol at home. Just going for a movie and dinner
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 12:16:51 PM EDT
[#1]
GTG keep it concealed i carried everyday for a week in daytona . I was glad that i did carry that is a strange place when the sun goes down. I was always on the lookout for my families safety I had my wife her sister and her two friends from college so i was always on the lookout !
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 1:09:38 PM EDT
[#2]
I've carried in Fl, but you might want to ask their HTF.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 6:04:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Change of plan. we are going to valdosta. freaken yah
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 6:07:21 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Change of plan. we are going to valdosta. freaken yah

Smoke n' Pig FTW!!!!

There's a decent pawn shop down near the mall by the Old Harvey's. The place on the north side... not so much. The Gun Club has matches most weekends. Usually a few military guys keeping it interesting. I regularly saw people open carry into the BOA. I wish I could go...

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top