BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/9/2010 4:13:59 PM EDT
Anyone have a Google voice invite?
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 4:17:29 PM EDT
[#1]
I have three invites..

Send me your email and I'll sent you an invite.

TD
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 4:21:58 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm looking for an invite for a Google number. Apparently you can use that as a main contact number and it will call multiple numbers to locate you.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 4:42:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Tod, I got an invite a while back. I finally registered and hopefully will have some invites to hand out later.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 4:46:47 PM EDT
[#4]
I've got one for OO if he will PM me his email.

TD
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 5:33:07 PM EDT
[#5]
I can't figure out if I have any
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 5:51:10 PM EDT
[#6]
OO, check your mail.

Sender will be [email protected]

You have been invited.

TD
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 6:12:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks so much man. Got it and appreciate it.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 6:13:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 6:54:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Whats google voice?

The new(ish) name for Grand Central.  You sign up for a new phone number, log in to your Google account and add other numbers (I added my cell and my home), and it will call them all simultaneously when your Google phone number is called.  Whichever one you pick up on gets the call connected, and all the others get dropped.  I used to transfer my desk phone to it when I was working from home, so when anyone called me, it would ring my cell and my home, and I could pick up on whichever was handier.  However, the call quality was seriously degraded.  Callers would sound like they were breaking up or hollow like they were in a barrel.  I stopped using it for that reason.

http://www.google.com/voice
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top