Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/3/2009 1:45:09 PM EDT
a sling plate for my ar15, nothing fancy, just for a single point sling to attatch.  problem is i need it by friday.  anyone know where one could be obtained locally(norcross/peachtree corners) or have an extra they want to sell.  

thanks for the help
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 1:48:18 PM EDT
[#1]
400 pawn...see the hippikicker

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 1:49:06 PM EDT
[#2]
The hippiekicker SLAP is a nice piece of gear, I recommend it highly. I had to drop mine when I went to the UBR, but its a good little piece of equipment for your single point setup.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 1:50:57 PM EDT
[#3]
I got an ikickhippies sling plate kicking around in the man cave I believe. Let me get home and double check to make sure. Just replace it with another one before the first of the year and its yours.

I'll send you an IM later.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 1:54:16 PM EDT
[#4]
well let me know...i'll go ahead and order one, just don't know how long it will would take to get here.  I sent hippie an im about one of these, does he have a store front or online store?
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 2:05:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
well let me know...i'll go ahead and order one, just don't know how long it will would take to get here.  I sent hippie an im about one of these, does he have a store front or online store?

http://www.ikickhippies.com/  
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 2:28:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://www.ikickhippies.com/  

And he has a store....I had to have one of his associates install it for me

Though it does sound weird to give up $20 to have someone who hates hippies give you a slap over the counter, it is worth it.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 3:22:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I shot you an IM back.

Thanks guys for all the kind words on the plate.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 3:48:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Shoot me an email with pics and details.

I would be willing to stock a few at my shop if you are interested.

[email protected]

Todd
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 3:55:45 PM EDT
[#9]
That is pretty cool.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top