Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/29/2008 5:17:40 AM EDT
Going to do a conversion on m4 to a piston. need a rail that aint going to brake the bank. who make a rail with the extra headspace, at a good price.
Link Posted: 5/29/2008 5:21:32 AM EDT
[#1]
YHM makes some gopod rails with plenty of room under and over them thats reasonablely priced.
Link Posted: 5/29/2008 6:33:26 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
YHM makes some gopod rails with plenty of room under and over them thats reasonablely priced.

+1

I have 3 of them. Two of the old ones and one new one with the anti rotation locking screws. Some folks don't like them, but they work fine for me.

What piston kit are you going to use?
Link Posted: 5/30/2008 5:10:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Think i am going to do PWS when Ar bunker get to the point to install them.
Link Posted: 5/30/2008 8:24:54 AM EDT
[#4]
AR BUNKER IS NOW CARRYING DANIEL DEFENSE RAILS . THEY ARE A LITTLE BIT MORE EXPENSIVE BUT STILL NOT TOO BAD
Link Posted: 5/30/2008 10:07:51 AM EDT
[#5]
I absolutely love my Daniel defense omega rail. it was win-win for me.... I got a great rail at a good price and igot to support a local (savannah, GA) company
Link Posted: 5/30/2008 11:23:42 AM EDT
[#6]
I have absolutely nothing of value to add.

Since that's never stopped me before, I have to say how I really like the idea of a "tact" rail.  I could use a set for my everyday use - it might keep my ass out of a sling sometimes....

Originally Posted By Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary:
Tact: a keen sense of what to do or say in order to maintain good relations with others or avoid offense

Hmmmm.  What could I bolt to it?  A "bright idea" unit?  A "reality" grip?

edit:  I can see how this would be really useful on a gun.  For cops, it would keep them from using the "N" word, or other racial slurs.  For our fighting men, it would keep them from calling locals "towel-heads" or shooting the koran.  The possibilities are endless.....

edit2:  dawggs4 - please take no offense at any of this - the idea simply struck me as funny, and I had to run with it.....
Link Posted: 5/30/2008 11:33:01 AM EDT
[#7]
Anything that gives AR-TRVLR more tact is a good thing.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 2:33:35 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Think i am going to do PWS when Ar bunker get to the point to install them.

DITTO!  Already got the Daniel Defense 2 piece floater from Lee to do the Mod.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top