Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/1/2006 6:30:15 AM EDT
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 10:11:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Any specific reasons that you care to share?
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 10:59:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 2:28:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Does this mean no more Stag lowers?

ETA: I don't believe it does, but I'm just trying to get a clarrification.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 3:07:32 PM EDT
[#4]
I just got a Stag lower today.  I hope he doesn't discontinue those!
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 5:33:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 6:44:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Yeah, I am abrasive, thats just the way I am....Love it or hate it....At first read of that post I was kinda pissed. But reading the following lines, I appreciate it, I am a very upfront person, I pull no punches and dont like anyone else to on me. I do appreciate the offer for a freebie Joeseph....However I understand that you are a working man trying to raise a family...as am I so i will take nothing for free, and I will be seeing you at the gunshow to pay for the transfer. As for being a cutomer? Anything that you sell That I want I will buy from you, that you can count on. I do plan on buying an AR in the future and I will be coming to you for it. I also enjoyed hanging out and talking with you and the other guys that showed up... I just wish I had time to just get together and hang out talking about guns and whatever more often, But Ia m only about 10 minuted from you so maybe we can work that out more often...Maybe with the wives and kids.
In my opinion, if oyu have ever met Joeseph, done a transfer but still buy ARs from other people....You have issues. From what I have seen he has good prices and is a very stand up guy. To me its not about the money, so much as the customer service....He treated me, and the other 2 gentlemen that were there like friends...not somebody that was just buying something from him.....he has pushed me that much further to getting an AR!
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 8:50:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Bodydropper isn't abrasive...
I never caught him leering at my daughter......
Right accountant....
Seriously...
I have met 00Bulitt, Bodydropper, Bigroost, Amech, Accountant, Dana, and a few others I have yet to meet anyone I didn't like...
I meet hundreds of people every day and most are O.K. But on the same note many of them  are walking around with a mask covering the real person, the guys that  I have met on the board are not that way.... What you see is what you get It's good too see a group that isn't afraid to debate , disagree , shake hands and have a beer afterwards.... They say the georgia hometown smells funny.. Well it does, It's a mix of G.I. bore solvent, CLP, cosmoline ,old socks, acrid wolf ammo.  I wouldn't have it any other way... Smells like Americans

Bodydropper you need some pink paint
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 4:01:50 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 5:00:52 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I never caught him leering at my daughter......
Right accountant....

.....and you still haven't.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 6:38:06 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 9:04:07 AM EDT
[#11]
I would like to throw in a big +1 for JKiser!!

I wanted to save on shipping and was heading through ATL Friday night and Joseph took time out of his schedule to meet me (some where around 6 flags??) at 7:30pm. We talked for 1.5-2 hours in the TacoBell parking lot before I made the rest of my trip to Ft. Benning. Joseph is a heck of a nice guy and any parts for my AR's will come from him in the future!! Be worth a 1.5 hr drive just to shoot the shit with him.

Between bookhound and JKiser why would one need to look any farther??

On a side note: HOW IN THE HELL DO YOU FOLKS IN ATL PUT UP WITH ALL OF THAT DAMNED TRAFFIC??  

(Do I get a discount on the next purchase for the good plug???)
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 9:43:44 PM EDT
[#12]

On a side note: HOW IN THE HELL DO YOU FOLKS IN ATL PUT UP WITH ALL OF THAT DAMNED TRAFFIC??

Thats why we have nice carry laws in our cars didnt you know?  No seriously, I try my hardest to avoid the traffic like the plague, its a hard thing to do sometimes but thats what I like about living AND working further north and only living 5 minutes from work doesnt hurt either.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 5:18:09 AM EDT
[#13]
I live and work west of atlanta. traffic still sucks here, due to the area growing faster and larger than the roads were made for....But I am moving even farther from the city soon. Depending on if I get this new job.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top