Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/9/2006 4:23:00 PM EDT
Anyone see the MAC type piece on the news tonight? I could not tell whether it was a semi with an AR upper or something else.
Talking heads were calling it an asault weapon and some dumb witness called it automatic fire.
But reports are only 16 shots were fired so that is not much of an automatic - eh?
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 5:28:04 PM EDT
[#1]
I was just going to post about it.

Now the libs are gonna cry "BAN THEM FOR THE CHILDREN!!!"

dumb bastard that was running.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 12:26:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Was this the trooper/Henry County PD shooting/ chase. if so it appeared to be an M4 of sorts. I was in Forsyth at school this weekend with a number of troopers and they were all talking about it.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 7:07:59 PM EDT
[#3]
I happened to call a friend of mine who is w/Atlanta PD in BUckhead right as he was leaving the scene.  He said the guy had an "ar-15" and noted that the clip was "half empty".   They must have been in on the chase because he was on the scene when the troopers pulled the guy out of the broken window.  Said it cut him him up pretty good..  What a shame, poor scumbag.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top