Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/9/2006 9:53:06 AM EDT
Hey guys.  I've had an add in the WTB section of the EE for frickin' ever  but no one has a weesatch in green or multicam.   Anyone know of someone trying to get rid of one?

BTW - Book if this is an illegal post I won't be offended in the least if you trash it.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 12:31:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Now where is that "What you talking about, Willis" picture when you need it?
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 1:05:33 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Now where is that "What you talking about, Willis" picture when you need it?

Ya dummy!  

Link Posted: 3/9/2006 1:11:16 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Ya dummy!  

Oh, of course.....what was I thinking? More AR tactical shit!

Sorry man, I have no idea who has one of those for sale.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 1:23:44 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Ya dummy!  

Oh, of course.....what was I thinking? More AR tactical shit!

Sorry man, I have no idea who has one of those for sale.

Get yerself an AR and you'll be in the loop on such things.  
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 6:46:08 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

I would rather poke out my own eyes.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 6:52:03 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Dude, you've got to check out my 5.56 AK.  I picked up some clear mags for it.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 6:58:18 PM EDT
[#7]
ETA: apologies for hijacking the thread.  But as a fellow AK nut, I'll hold this thread as a hostage until all demands are met and my point crossed.

So I see another dark side member.  hello.

From "Lord of War"

Of all the weapons in the vast Soviet arsenal, nothing was more profitable than Avtomat Kalashnikova model of 1947. More commonly known as the AK-47, or Kalashnikov. It's the world's most popular assault rifle. A weapon all fighters love. An elegantly simple 9-pound amalgamation of forged steel and plywood. It doesn't break, jam, or overheat. It'll shoot whether it's covered in mud or filled with sand. It's so easy, even a child can use it; and they do. The Soviets put the gun on a coin. Mozambique put it on their flag. Since the end of the Cold War, the Kalashnikov has become the Russian people's greatest export. After that comes vodka, caviar, suicidal novelists. One thing is for sure, no one was lining up to buy their cars.

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:09:31 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Dude, you've got to check out my 5.56 AK.  I picked up some clear mags for it.

Have you been hanging out at KVAR again?

From "Lord of War"

Of all the weapons in the vast Soviet arsenal, nothing was more profitable than Avtomat Kalashnikova model of 1947. More commonly known as the AK-47, or Kalashnikov. It's the world's most popular assault rifle. A weapon all fighters love. An elegantly simple 9-pound amalgamation of forged steel and plywood. It doesn't break, jam, or overheat. It'll shoot whether it's covered in mud or filled with sand. It's so easy, even a child can use it; and they do. The Soviets put the gun on a coin. Mozambique put it on their flag. Since the end of the Cold War, the Kalashnikov has become the Russian people's greatest export. After that comes vodka, caviar, suicidal novelists. One thing is for sure, no one was lining up to buy their cars.

Your preaching to the choir man. There are a lot of "ashamed" dark side members over here. They keep talking about Aimpointys and Eothingy's to suck up to the tactical crew.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 6:44:24 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 1:46:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Too bad I can't make it out to the shoot, I'd love to take Anna out to the range and make her warm and happy.  I'm out of 7.62x39 though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top