Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/7/2006 3:46:03 PM EDT
Well,

I called Lima Peru today just to see what month waiver files they were working on, to my suprise the woman on the phone said December.  I quickly said well, My wife's file was November can you tell me what happend.  She then told me my wife's Waiver was Approved and sent back to Rio De Janeiro office but it would take a little time for it to transition and for her to get her visa.  I dont care how long it takes now, I know that it was approved and my wife will soon be coming home FINALY!  Its been a long ass 9 months and finaly I get good news.  

Just thought I'd share with yall.

Thanks,
A-Train
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 4:02:35 PM EDT
[#1]

Congrats!
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 4:46:56 PM EDT
[#2]
That's great news A-Train.
Keep us updated.

GlockSpeed31
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 4:57:03 PM EDT
[#3]

Glad to hear it's all coming together. Once she gets here and ya'll get settled, a nice trip down to SAV would be nice.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 5:25:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Actualy Doug, I've been saving a weeks worth of vacation time from my job for when she comes back.  We might do just that  We can invade the Thompson household!  No just kidding we'd probably do one of those B&B's they have there.  Of course some trigger time for me would definatly be planned.

Thanks guys for all the Congrats.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top