Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/4/2006 8:10:45 AM EDT
I live on the south side but work up in Alpharetta.  I am looking for a gunstore which has a good selection.  I am not referring to a place like Dick's which has your run of the mill stuff like Walmart.  I heard rumor of a store which has surplus rifles and lots of blackguns (aka AR's, FAL's...etc).  Thanks.

Mark
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 8:41:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Autrey's armory in Fayetteville
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 10:32:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Lawrenceville -

Bulls-Eye Indoor Range and Gunshop
221 West Crogan St.
Lawrenceville, GA 30045
Phone: 770-963-6556

indoor pistol and rifle bays, black rifles and parts, some surplus rifles, good inventory, rental subguns and handguns, et cetera
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 10:45:22 AM EDT
[#3]
In Smyrna, Adventure Outdoors.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 10:58:38 AM EDT
[#4]
In Stockbridge - Ed's Pawn (on the corner of Rock Quarry & Hwy 138 / N. Henry Blvd)

In McDonough - On The Square Guns (on the Square in McDonough)

Both have pretty good selection and can order almost anything you want. Ed's deals with suppressors also.

GlockSpeed31
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 3:55:33 PM EDT
[#5]
B&B Outdoors Holcomb Bridge Rd Roswell....about 3 miles on the right from 400
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 4:54:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Tucker Gun in . . . Tucker.  The most AR related stuff that I have ever seen.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 5:48:38 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Tucker Gun in . . . Tucker.  The most AR related stuff that I have ever seen.

Yep, look what followed me home from there today:

Brand new HK USP 45:

A 1943 Springfield Garand:

Link Posted: 3/4/2006 6:13:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Hey larryg? How much was the Garand? If you don't mind me asking..  I've been wanting to get one.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 6:42:04 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Hey larryg? How much was the Garand? If you don't mind me asking..  I've been wanting to get one.

That one was $499.  They don't have any more.

Now I can stack arms with the 2 Garands and the 03A3.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 5:13:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Autrey's is top rate, Ben is a great guy.

Adventure Outdoors on So. Cobb Dr isnt a bad place either....
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 5:32:29 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

"Stack Arms" - Haven't heard that term in awhile. Would probably look cool too. Post a pic.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 5:50:57 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

I have one that I am thinking about selling. Send me an IM if you would like some pics.

Accountant
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 7:08:23 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

"Stack Arms" - Haven't heard that term in awhile. Would probably look cool too. Post a pic.

The guys at the gunstore were going "huh?" when I said that.  I will post a picture later this week.  I already tried it and it works okay.  The stacking swivel on the 03A3 is a little different but it works.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 7:19:30 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The guys at the gunstore were going "huh?" when I said that.  I will post a picture later this week.  I already tried it and it works okay.  The stacking swivel on the 03A3 is a little different but it works.

I went to boot camp in San Diego.  We had those rusted to hell bolt rifles.  I guess they were '03's of some variety.  I'd love to see a pic of it as well.  
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 7:37:07 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I went to boot camp in San Diego.  We had those rusted to hell bolt rifles.  I guess they were '03's of some variety.  I'd love to see a pic of it as well.  

San Diego.............Navy boot camp?
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 12:45:58 AM EDT
[#16]

Let me guess NTC?
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 10:16:22 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Let me guess NTC?

I went to boot at NTC Orlando in 1969.  It's now a subdivision.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 10:46:57 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

I was supposed to go to NTC Orlando but was sent home the day I was supposed to leave the Atlanta MEPS due to an injury. I always thought that Orlando would be one of the best places to attend training.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 11:09:44 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I was supposed to go to NTC Orlando but was sent home the day I was supposed to leave the Atlanta MEPS due to an injury. I always thought that Orlando would be one of the best places to attend training.

Not during the summer.  I was there from April until July in 1969.  Heat and humidity were unreal.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 5:38:07 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Autrey's is top rate, Ben is a great guy.

Adventure Outdoors on So. Cobb Dr isnt a bad place either....

Not quite what it used to be though... and Hot Shots just plain sucks now except for the range.

I need to check out some of the other shops listed here. Never heard of most of 'em... I'm out in West Ga (Carroll County)
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 7:23:29 PM EDT
[#21]
entrytac have you tried west ga. tactical in bowdon?  
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 5:20:17 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Here is the picture.  Stack arms with 2 Garands and an 03A3:

Link Posted: 3/11/2006 6:17:19 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
entrytac have you tried west ga. tactical in bowdon?  

Missed this post somehow... WGTi is where my Rock River and my last Sig came from. My cousin (Jerry) works there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top