Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/26/2006 8:05:06 AM EDT
So, I put my shotgun up on the EE a couple days ago and didn't get much response. I lowered the price on Friday in an attempt to sell it so that I could get some AR parts from Joseph before his Saturday deadline. I login on Saturday to find that Joseph is sold out of the lowers and LPK's that I had my eye on and the two potential deals that I had on the shotgun both fall through for one reason or another. I put the price back up to my original asking price, just like I said I would, and resolve to hanging on to the shotgun and putting it back in my safe. I decided, in fairness, to leave it up for sale throughout the weekend and, in the span of the last half hour I've had about 5 people who made me offers on it.

Is there something in the sunday coffee that I'm not aware of?
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 8:26:30 AM EDT
[#1]
A religous experience inspired them to purchase a shotgun, of course, old testament stuff- spite down thine enemies and all that.  

?

Link Posted: 2/26/2006 8:28:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Could be most people working or doing house chores and not able to surf the web on Friday & Saturday's. Sunday's might be for free time for most. I saw your ad and looked like a real good deal.

GlockSpeed31
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 12:11:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 2:32:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Did you sell it yet? Never mind I see that you did.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top