Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/2/2006 8:23:55 PM EDT
Any of you remember a website that had a webcam showing an AR and the objective was motoring the "evil" rifle and see if it would do any "evil" thing by itself?   Tried Google but could not find it...
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 3:46:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 4:08:32 AM EDT
[#2]
I remember it, but I can't find it. The gun just sits in a corner with a camera trained on it.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 4:18:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 5:33:04 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I remember it, but I can't find it. The gun just sits in a corner with a camera trained on it.

Gee, Rossi, what the hell is that liberal state doing to you?  Certainly you can find something more entertaining than that.  

Speaking of entertaining, we still haven't seen your mouse pictures.  

Stay well.

Mark

I have the pictures, I will try to post them this weekend.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 5:31:57 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Gee, Rossi, what the hell is that liberal state doing to you?  Certainly you can find something more entertaining than that.  

The subject came up in a conversation and the folks (all pro-gun) found it funny and asked for the URL.
They all agree that many lawys here are too stupid and some even consider moving away.

Gee... now it's my turn.    I'm sure you guys can find something better to see.   Some of them a kind of gruesome because I was experimenting different types of pellets and some were hollow-points that caused some "devastation" on the critters.   I kept them just for "experimental evidences".  

Stay well.

Mark

Y'all too!  Take care!
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 5:32:56 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Stay well.

Mark

I have the pictures, I will try to post them this weekend.

Looks like the mice will be famous afterall...  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top