Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/26/2005 1:35:46 PM EDT
Anyone shooting handguns with gloves this time of year?

After an hour and a half at 36F with a 10mph breeze and overcast skies my trigger finger turned into a claw.

Any recommendations? Something that I could shoot with and load mags easily would be ideal.
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 2:07:02 PM EDT
[#1]
I bought a pair of nomex gloves at a gun show for this reason, but I haven't tested them shooting yet. I do use them as liners for some other gloves, the combination if pretty warm.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 2:38:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Book and I both bought some gloves from Dick's Sporting Goods. I used them for the entire class at Pickens.

Seirus is the brand. They can be used as a liner or glove and are water and wind resistant.

Hyperlite Gloves
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top