Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 4/23/2005 10:38:58 AM EDT
Since I missed the FOP shoot , the wife and I are itching to get out.

Anyone up for planning a groop shoot? I don't know what else is going on so when would be a good weekend?

I'm throwing out May 21st as an option.  
Link Posted: 4/23/2005 12:46:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Lemme check my calendar...it is at work.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 4/23/2005 2:53:31 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Anyone up for planning a groop shoot? I don't know what else is going on so when would be a good weekend?

You're gonna be in Belgium, so you won't be able to make it.

JK.

** edited to add: I'm pretty sure 5/21 will be OK for me.  Might bring my bro in-law too.
Link Posted: 4/23/2005 5:42:37 PM EDT
[#3]
That should work for me!
Link Posted: 4/23/2005 6:14:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/23/2005 8:04:45 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

JK.

** edited to add: I'm pretty sure 5/21 will be OK for me.  Might bring my bro in-law too.

No, I leave for CA the following Monday. YOU will be the one going to Belgium. I don't go to Belgium until July or August!!!
Link Posted: 4/23/2005 9:25:31 PM EDT
[#6]
I should be able to make this one.  I gotta go to FOP one last time before I leave for KommieLand East
Link Posted: 4/24/2005 2:28:49 AM EDT
[#7]
How about we talk to TBS, Mona, LWC, Turbok and crew about doing the FOP that day?  I'm off that night.
Link Posted: 4/24/2005 6:35:28 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

JK.

No, I leave for CA the following Monday. YOU will be the one going to Belgium. I don't go to Belgium until July or August!!!

The boys in Belgium moved the date back to the last week of May or the first part of June.  Your best friend is probably going to take Brent.  Don't know if Brent knows yet.  He'll probably jump at the chance.  I'd love to go if the baby wasn't so close.  

I asked "the Boss" if she'd mind me going to Europe for two weeks during the last 4-6 weeks of her pregnancy.  All I got was "the look."  
Link Posted: 4/24/2005 6:57:19 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

JK.

The boys in Belgium moved the date back to the last week of May or the first part of June.  Your best friend is probably going to take Brent.  Don't know if Brent knows yet.  He'll probably jump at the chance.  I'd love to go if the baby wasn't so close.  

I asked "the Boss" if she'd mind me going to Europe for two weeks during the last 4-6 weeks of her pregnancy.  All I got was "the look."  

Nice to be in 'the know' (as usual).

Oh yeah, we'll be in HI the first week of June so somebody better start talking tomorrow.
Link Posted: 4/24/2005 6:58:26 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
How about we talk to TBS, Mona, LWC, Turbok and crew about doing the FOP that day?  I'm off that night.

Sounds good to me. I don't know them well enough however to blindly ask "hey, can I and 50-60 friends come over!"
Link Posted: 4/24/2005 8:21:32 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

JK.

Oh yeah, we'll be in HI the first week of June so somebody better start talking tomorrow.

GM knew you were going to be gone on vacation.  Do they have wireless on the beach?  You could VPN in and help us out.  

TG's wife is due end of June, so he can't/shouldn't go either.  GM doesn't want to go, because there might be nobody in the shop if both babies come early.  You have Cisco training during that timeframe too I think.   We joked w/ Bala about sending him.  Thought about Left Coast GJ too.  BG is probably the best choice.  Good chance for him to get his hands dirty in the networking arena.  Kick him in the deep end and see if he can swim.

GM suggested they might bring in L3 folks to help out here if necessary.  I suggested that he request JP. -- edited to add: not your former co-worker JP
Link Posted: 4/24/2005 8:25:03 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

JK.

I don't want to hijack my own thread. Check your IM up top.

GM knew you were going to be gone on vacation.  Do they have wireless on the beach?  You could VPN in and help us out.  

TG's wife is due end of June, so he can't/shouldn't go either.  GM doesn't want to go, because there might be nobody in the shop if both babies come early.  You have Cisco training during that timeframe too I think.   We joked w/ Bala about sending him.  Thought about Left Coast GJ too.  BG is probably the best choice.  Good chance for him to get his hands dirty in the networking arena.  Kick him in the deep end and see if he can swim.

GM suggested they might bring in L3 folks to help out here if necessary.  I suggested that he request JP. -- edited to add: not your former co-worker JP

I don't want to hijack my own thread. Check your IM messages up at the top by the ARFcom logo. (should be yellow).
Link Posted: 4/25/2005 10:24:53 AM EDT
[#13]
Can we go to south river gun club if they don't have a match that day?

www.southrivergunclub.com/

I really want to shoot my suppressor and MP5 clone this time...

ETA: They are too DANGEROUS for CE...

Link Posted: 4/25/2005 9:10:24 PM EDT
[#14]
Ok posted over in the Gulf States forum, and TBS said no problem doing another FOP shoot on 21 May.  He needs to know if we're up for it pretty soon so he can set it up with the FOP people.  Can we get enough people together to have a shoot out there??????

Please pretty please.
Link Posted: 4/26/2005 5:24:41 AM EDT
[#15]
Edited title to include AT FOP????

WHO'S UP FOR A ROAD TRIP!!!!

C'mon!!!
Link Posted: 4/26/2005 7:28:40 AM EDT
[#16]
So far it's good for me!

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 4/26/2005 11:00:55 AM EDT
[#17]
I'm in
Link Posted: 4/26/2005 11:56:27 AM EDT
[#18]
Where is it?

Directions please?

If it is out of state, the only way I will come is if there are machine guns for me to shoot there...

What guns are we expecting?

If it isn't in GA, I will not get an ATF permit to take the C3s across state lines in time for the shoot.
Link Posted: 4/26/2005 12:09:48 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Where is it?

Directions please?

If it is out of state, the only way I will come is if there are machine guns for me to shoot there...

What guns are we expecting?

If it isn't in GA, I will not get an ATF permit to take the C3s across state lines in time for the shoot.

FOP is in Birmingham, AL - see the Gulf States hometown forum.
Link Posted: 4/26/2005 1:18:33 PM EDT
[#20]
So far I'm in. Anyone want to carpool from E. Cobb/Marieta?
Link Posted: 4/26/2005 5:26:59 PM EDT
[#21]
I will try to make this one.
Link Posted: 4/26/2005 6:34:47 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
I will try to make this one.

Our very own Geddy Lee look a like is going to make the FOP run????  What next, GAcop coming to the FOP?
Link Posted: 4/26/2005 6:59:47 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Ooh ooh ooh, pick me, pick me, pick me
Link Posted: 4/26/2005 9:30:27 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

What next, GAcop coming to the FOP?

Dunno want me to ask him the next time I see him.

As for myself.  I dunno.  I do have THAT day off but I usually don't get home from work untill almost 12AM. And I do work that Friday.  

And if I am correct the SOP is for a 7am departure from the BP station.  

So let me think about it.
Link Posted: 4/27/2005 12:40:25 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What next, GAcop coming to the FOP?

Dunno want me to ask him the next time I see him.

As for myself.  I dunno.  I do have THAT day off but I usually don't get home from work untill almost 12AM. And I do work that Friday.  

And if I am correct the SOP is for a 7am departure from the BP station.  

So let me think about it.

Yeah I have to make sure the final game (texas hold 'em) isn't that weekend.  
Link Posted: 4/27/2005 3:24:48 AM EDT
[#26]
I'm in and can take some riders.
Link Posted: 4/28/2005 6:43:07 AM EDT
[#27]
Sorry guys, I cannot make it.  I've got the Confederate Nationals (it's an anti NRA nationals thing) up at Riverbend.  I really do need to shoot this with the state team.  

Mami, you're more than welcome to stay at my place on Friday night if you want, but I'll be leaving at 5am for the match.
Link Posted: 4/28/2005 7:01:51 AM EDT
[#28]
JoeWang and LarryG, I and Latoilette are in.

We'll be happy to carpool with you guys.  But I have to warn you, I am about to become 3000 rounds richer than last time within next week , but I guess by May twenty-something I'll be again ammo-poor
Link Posted: 4/28/2005 9:03:05 AM EDT
[#29]
I can not make it, taking the Little FNGfromGA to Florida for the weekend

FNGfromGA out
Link Posted: 4/28/2005 9:37:56 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 4/29/2005 6:59:32 PM EDT
[#31]
Anybody post this in the AL, Gulf State or SC forums?

I'm definitely out.  

Link Posted: 5/1/2005 4:01:14 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Mami, you're more than welcome to stay at my place on Friday night if you want, but I'll be leaving at 5am for the match.

Thanks, mamita, I may take you up on it.  Otherwise it's a LONG drive for me in the morning!  This'll probably be my last shoot here, so I really want to go!
Link Posted: 5/1/2005 4:14:20 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks, mamita, I may take you up on it.  Otherwise it's a LONG drive for me in the morning!  This'll probably be my last shoot here, so I really want to go!

Last shoot? What's up? Relocating? Inquiring minds want to know!
Link Posted: 5/1/2005 4:17:59 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Anybody post this in the AL, Gulf State or SC forums?

I'm definitely out.  

Hummm.... it was supposed to be, but now that I cruised over there, I don't see any mention of it. I left a note on their doorstep though!

Sorry you can't make it. Soon though...........take care of momma, little bear, and soon to be bear FIRST!!!

Link Posted: 5/1/2005 5:04:33 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Si, que pasa?
Link Posted: 5/1/2005 5:09:43 PM EDT
[#36]
I am gonna see if I can make it when my dad gets back...

I have to ask him.

I would be bringing my SW5 and my dad would have his AK (.223)...

I MIGHT bring my suppressed USP...

That would all be legally of course...

If we are going across state lines, I don't want to bring a bunch of guns...

Will there be any MGs at FOP? What kind?

Link Posted: 5/1/2005 5:56:07 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

<------- TEXAS
Link Posted: 5/1/2005 5:58:28 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
I am gonna see if I can make it when my dad gets back...

I have to ask him.

I would be bringing my SW5 and my dad would have his AK (.223)...

I MIGHT bring my suppressed USP...

That would all be legally of course...

If we are going across state lines, I don't want to bring a bunch of guns...

Will there be any MGs at FOP? What kind?

Whassa matta, you can't shoot semis?
Link Posted: 5/1/2005 5:59:35 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Si, que pasa?

LOL Why, didja wanna give me the Garand as a going away present?
Link Posted: 5/1/2005 6:42:04 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

<------- TEXAS

Tejas???? How come? What part?
Link Posted: 5/1/2005 7:16:05 PM EDT
[#41]
A little north of Dallas...
Link Posted: 5/1/2005 7:57:57 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Si, que pasa?

LOL Why, didja wanna give me the Garand as a going away present?

The Garand is not what I had in mind.
Link Posted: 5/2/2005 5:42:38 PM EDT
[#43]
Nevermind

Forget what was written here.

It was only a bad dream spinning in your head.
Link Posted: 5/2/2005 6:09:55 PM EDT
[#44]
UPDATE: It's a GO!

Worked things out with TBS. He just needs a headcount of how many are coming.

Time to keep a running tab (let me know as things change).

In
thompsondd
batgirl
Ghost-Shooter
Jfor
Muddy
LarryG
JoeWang
Graziani
Makarov_Mami
Bookhound

Probable/Maybe
DeltaAir423
Accountant30339
Buzzstrike

Definately Out
PrisonBus
birdbarian
FNGfromGA
HK_Shooter_03
ByteTheBullet
kblagg

Honorable Mention
BeetleBailey

Link Posted: 5/2/2005 7:30:00 PM EDT
[#45]
Could I maybe hitch a ride with someone?
Link Posted: 5/2/2005 7:32:16 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Could be? Maybe? PrisonBus can give you all the necessary instructions!
Link Posted: 5/3/2005 12:45:15 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Where you wanna meet?  I can get down to I20 and hwy 11 (the CE exit) since I am on that side of town.
Link Posted: 5/3/2005 2:09:53 AM EDT
[#48]
I am tenativley in pending the final poker game date.
Link Posted: 5/3/2005 5:22:08 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
UPDATE: It's a GO!

Worked things out with TBS. He just needs a headcount of how many are coming.

Time to keep a running tab (let me know as things change).

In
thompsondd
batgirl
Ghost-Shooter
Jfor
ByteTheBullet
Muddy
LarryG
JoeWang
Graziani

Probable/Maybe
Bookhound
Buzzstrike
HK_Shooter_03
Makarov_Mami
DeltaAir423

Definately Out
PrisonBus
birdbarian
FNGfromGA

What am I not worthy?
Link Posted: 5/3/2005 5:24:40 AM EDT
[#50]
I will put myself down as a "maybe". I need to finish painting the house.

Accountant
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top