Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/17/2004 9:17:40 PM EDT
I was talking with Delta and Buzzstrike this weekend and we thought someone needs to start a thread over where we are meeting up.

So where is the planned meetup place.

Oh and what should I bring?
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 4:19:29 AM EDT
[#1]
I know that me and badeffect are meeting in D-vill and going to catch the convoy on the I-20.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 4:34:24 AM EDT
[#2]
The Official stop is the Thorton Road exit on I-20(West side of Atlanta). There is a BP where we gas up and we can also fill up our cars. There is a Park-N-Ride there also. We normally stop at Chick-fil-A in Anniston(the SECOND Anniston exit) for breakfast. There is a WalMart there, too. I think we try to leave around 9ish, Bham is an hour earlier and it takes about 2.5 hours including a stopping for breakfast. I may be wrong on the leaving time. I will be bringing two Motorola radios for the convoy.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 5:51:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 5:52:56 AM EDT
[#4]
And remember to bring your stuff that you have for sale.  I need some new stuff.  
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 10:59:18 AM EDT
[#5]
So byte what freqs will you be using on the moto's.  I have one or two.  I will be making my way up from Newnan.  so I should be there around the posted time if not earlier.  BTW.  The car did not sell so it will be making the trip. The van is offline.  DAMN.  So I may have a seat or two open.  Guess we will sort it all out at the BP.  

Buzz.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 11:04:38 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
So byte what freqs will you be using on the moto's.  I have one or two.  I will be making my way up from Newnan.  so I should be there around the posted time if not earlier.  BTW.  The car did not sell so it will be making the trip. The van is offline.  DAMN.  So I may have a seat or two open.  Guess we will sort it all out at the BP.  

Buzz.

Hey if you want a few of us are just going to be in Douglasville near the mall and catch the convoy there.  That way we don't drive out of the way.  
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 12:22:16 PM EDT
[#7]
When you say the "mall" I guess you mean Arbor Place.  From where I live it takes me just a bit longer to get to the mall then it does to get to the BP.  I'm probably just going to meet up at the BP.  I'll just go up 154 till I hit Fulton Industrial.  

Buzz.

Bumpn.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:08:44 AM EDT
[#8]
Think this needs a BUMP>>>
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:13:02 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:29:18 AM EDT
[#10]
Taxman should be coming over to my place Friday night, and we'll have everything pre-packed and ready to go.  If I get out of work early enough, we'll probably meet Buzz at his place, if not, we'll figure out some place to meet up and stash one car.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:33:41 AM EDT
[#11]
If anyone has an extra seat available I need a ride back to Arbor Place from the FOP range.  I'm riding with Mr and MrsBRF to the range but I believe they are staying in Bham overnight.  If anyone wouldn't mind dropping me off on their way back to Atl I would appreciate it.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 6:16:03 AM EDT
[#12]
I'm not going....  Pop a cap for me.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 6:45:01 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

You're like The_Camp_Ninja.  I keep hearing you exist, but I never have seen you.  J/K

BTW did ya ever get a price on that Silver Bear .30-06?
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 7:17:36 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Taxman should be coming over to my place Friday night, and we'll have everything pre-packed and ready to go.  If I get out of work early enough, we'll probably meet Buzz at his place, if not, we'll figure out some place to meet up and stash one car.

Stash a car?  Dude you have seen my backyard and driveway.  Like I NEED another car here.

I can almost open a used car lot with what I have at the house now.

Call me and let me know what is going on with you two.  

Buzz.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 6:29:07 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
I was talking with Delta and Buzzstrike this weekend and we thought someone needs to start a thread over where we are meeting up.

Taxman, do you have a full auto UZI with a .22 kit? If so, I would like to see it.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 7:16:30 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Taxman, do you have a full auto UZI with a .22 kit? If so, I would like to see it.

I got one with a 22 and a 45 kit, I dont have a form 4 filed for the FOP range though, damn NFA laws.  So I cant bring it this trip.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 7:52:22 PM EDT
[#17]
When you exit at Thornton, where is the BP?  That's at 0800, right?

Also, I was talking to Mike (BeeKeeper) today and he said there was a truck explosion at one of the overpasses coming in.  He said it might screw up our route.  I will be talking to him Friday afternoon.

I will be in my 929.  It has an IMSA sticker up high on the back window.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 4:59:49 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You're like The_Camp_Ninja.  I keep hearing you exist, but I never have seen you.  J/K

BTW did ya ever get a price on that Silver Bear .30-06?

Price on Silver Bear?  Uhhh  yeah...sure.......it's around here somewhere...........
Thanks for reminding me
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 5:20:21 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
When you exit at Thornton, where is the BP?  That's at 0800, right?

Also, I was talking to Mike (BeeKeeper) today and he said there was a truck explosion at one of the overpasses coming in.  He said it might screw up our route.  I will be talking to him Friday afternoon.

I will be in my 929.  It has an IMSA sticker up high on the back window.

Yes, yes, yes. Yes we have an alt root, I can give you directions...We usually park on the left side blocking the electric car charger...you cannot miss us.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top