Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/13/2004 12:14:57 PM EDT
how much to ask for my remington 1100.   guy at work wants it.   black plastic furniture, 21" VR barrell.     2 screw in chokes.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 1:20:36 AM EDT
[#1]
I'd advise checking gunsamerica for the going rate and going from there, but don't take less than you have in it unless you got a bad itch or need cash.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 1:22:13 AM EDT
[#2]
That normally works same with gunbroker.

When Im shopping I check those 2 and add approx $50 to cover FFL and shipping, if its the same or less local, I get it local
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 5:02:55 AM EDT
[#3]
i don't really need the money, but i thought about asking for more than i have got in it since he approached me first.   Christmas is coming up you know.     reckon 350 is too much?
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 3:40:50 AM EDT
[#4]
You can always try that price, and see how he acts. You can always haggle over the price.
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 5:24:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Run a "completed auctions" search on Gunbroker and that'll give an idea of the usual price.

Scott

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top