Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/18/2004 8:30:21 PM EDT
Somebody call the police.  
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 8:36:01 PM EDT
[#1]
I think that they are thanking God that the rain stopped, YESTERDAY!
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 8:42:29 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I think that they are thanking God that the rain stopped, YESTERDAY!

Yeah...they are a bunch of pansies, huh?  I've gotta join 'em on the next one.

BTW, thanks for recommending Buzz at C3 for the transfer of my LE lower.  I got the lower on Thursday and put everything together Monday morning.  
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 9:45:08 PM EDT
[#3]
I am anxiously awaiting the day you sell it
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 2:10:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Made it back a few minutes ago.
It was lotsa fun, you should join us at the next one.
Time foer a shower and some Aloe.

ARH

Link Posted: 9/19/2004 3:37:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 3:46:08 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
WOW!  What an experience.  Lots of great knowledge.  I am worn out, but it was SO worth it.

You guys who think you are decent shooters need to take a class.  You won't believe the improvement that can be made in just a few days under the wings of someone like Ken Hackathorn.  Super Dave was there too.  

I do want to get in on the next one.  Did they mention a possible timeframe for another class?
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 4:02:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 5:17:18 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
You guys who think you are decent shooters need to take a class.  You won't believe the improvement that can be made in just a few days under the wings of someone like Ken Hackathorn.  Super Dave was there too.  

I am almost at the point where I want to get better at my shooting so I think I will really try to go to the next one.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top