Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 9:27:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Anybody know of any of those "street corners" where I can buy an assualt weapon that Sen Fineswine refered too?
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 3:25:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Fineswine is such an idiot! Terrorist and other criminals will still have to go thru the background check to buy their full-auto machine guns with 100 rd clips from the local gun shop.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 8:14:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Other countries have stricter bans, but guns are still imported and slip thru their customs and get into criminal hands.  Bans are useless.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 12:11:21 AM EDT
[#4]
An interesting remark someone else made is that the "antis" usually use emotional rethoric whereas the "pros" use facts and numbers.   Most articles I read from both sides make me agree with the remark.
Then I keep wondering what is the real "antis' " agenda...
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 7:02:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Just look at the way Feinstein babbles her propaganda and attempts to constanly demagogue anybody supporting the pro-gun side of the issue...Goebels would be proud.  Just rile up the emotions, spew manipulated statistics as fact, and attack the "humanity" of your opposition.  And yet she continues to be elected.  

Does anybody doubt that this woman would ban all gun ownership and put ever last one of us in prison for non-compliance if she had the chance?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top