Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/7/2004 1:47:19 PM EDT
These should be mandatory driver's test components for all new GA licenses:

- If you tap your brakes doing 55 around a curve designed and built for 70mph with a clear view of whats ahead, you get disqualified and can't test again for 5 years.

- If you drive 25 in a 45 because its sprinkling outside you get disqualified.

- If you cannot maintain speed going up a light grade in your BMW you get disqualified, you cannot test again for 2 years.

- If you slow down because the other side of the divided highway has bogged down, disqualified.

- If you have a soccer ball sticker anywhere on your vehicle, -10 points.

- If you have any of the following stickers, you earn 10 points for each: Bush/Cheney 04, Molon Lave, 223, 556 or 762, or an NRA emblem.

- If you attempt to fill a single car length space between two vehicles at 80mph only to slow down to 40mph (Jamaican-style) you get disqualified.

- If you have a thin blue line on your car -20 points. You are no better than anyone else. Real cops can get out of tickets all by themselves.

- If you have a Kerry sticker on your car, we'll impound it until after the elections. Have fun trying to vote, buttwipe. Now go back to New York, Chicago or what ever liberal shithole you came from.

That felt good... My two hours this morning was probably no worse than anyone else's.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 2:52:44 PM EDT
[#1]
You forgot...

If you do not know where you are going, DO NOT slow down to 20 mph, get the fuck out of the way!!!

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 3:15:46 PM EDT
[#2]
And if you drive a big truck, look back before backing up. There may be a little car behind you....In the parking lot Camper
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 4:10:18 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
You forgot...

If you do not know where you are going, DO NOT slow down to 20 mph, get the fuck out of the way!!!

ByteTheBullet  (-:

Oh. I thought the drill was to dart between lanes in rush hour, slamming on the brakes and throwing my hands up in disbelief.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 8:09:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Well its not just Atlanta, I had to deal with the same today here in Augusta.  

Also Im driving a black Trans Am, that allows me to think Im Burt Reynolds and act as such.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 4:47:16 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
And if you drive a big truck, look back before backing up. There may be a little car behind you....In the parking lot

Camper

If that's a jab at Byte...man you don't know the half of it about his driving....I'm just lucky to be alive.

Byte, yeah I know.  Banker's hours.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 10:06:10 AM EDT
[#6]
There seem to be some folks that think this board is a place to ridicule me in addition to doing so at work. No, it is not, you can only make fun of me in one place. You can decide, but 'get both' is not an option. Oh, and I do not wear any gloves here, if that helps you decide.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 10:16:06 AM EDT
[#7]
Having grown-up in Atlanta, I can tell you that I long for the days of having other drivers on the road as good as they are there.  Here in Seattle, we have people who think the left lane is not for passing (despite signs to the contrary).  Hitting the brakes is manditory at the earliest and least opportunity.  In short, when I go back to visit Atlanta, I'm reminded of how good I had it.  Its not perfect, but its better than many.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 1:59:44 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Oh, and I do not wear any gloves here, if that helps you decide.

ByteTheBullet  (-:

Oooo..I'm scared.  Watch out, without those gloves you might chip a nail.  
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 3:32:52 PM EDT
[#9]
So this is your decision, right? You are choosing to pick on me in here...just want to be absolutely sure.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top