Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/5/2004 5:26:26 PM EDT
I have fired more rounds from a pump shotgun than everything else combined.  This would trip my trigger....  Made for GI mags too.

Link Posted: 5/5/2004 6:13:18 PM EDT
[#1]
What is it?  Details, son, details!
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 6:18:35 PM EDT
[#2]

Imagine a short Remington 870 20-gauge pump that spits .223 loads and you’ve got the Remington 7615P Patrol Rifle. The manual of arms is the same as the 870, and the magazine well and magazine release mimic the AR-15. What could be simpler? It comes with a Wilson Combat Ghost Ring, a tough synthetic stock and weighs just 7 pounds. There was only one prototype available at SHOT Show, but I recommend watching this one. It’s got legs.
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 6:47:16 PM EDT
[#3]
so this is a pump 223?  Why?
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 6:58:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Pump weapons are very fast handling, natural pointers, have simpler mechanisms, and are far more tolerant to temp and environmental extreams than autos.  

Kinda like the difference in wheelguns and autos, it comes down to what feels natural in your hands.

The AR is hands down a fine, accurate platform, but it feels wierd to someone who grew up on wood stocked guns.  This should feel just like my bird gun.  Not something to replace the AR, just something to grab when I want a coyote gun along, but not the AR.

Link Posted: 5/5/2004 7:07:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Price?

Link?

~ s0ulzer0
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 3:18:58 AM EDT
[#6]
Cool.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 1:23:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Hello all,
I can't find this rifle on Reminton's website. Does anybody have a link?
Thanks,
Accountant30339
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 2:07:36 PM EDT
[#8]
I'll check and see if I can get them and let you know a price.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top