Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/10/2003 4:48:21 AM EDT
I was just unpacking my ammo bag and saw them sitting there.I had really forgot about them .I just wanted to say thank you.I might shoot a pack and then put the rest  in my collect section. You told me they was mildly corrosive. I will clean pretty good afterwards.Thanks again, WarDawg ( Chris )
Link Posted: 11/10/2003 5:09:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Hey big thanks also! Ive never seen these before! Im gonna shoot just a couple and see what they do on impact then keep the rest. Good meeting you also!!
Link Posted: 11/10/2003 5:24:15 AM EDT
[#2]
So, uhhh, what is a 'Training Round' anyway? Pardon my ignorance.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 11/10/2003 5:33:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Its a metal wrapped plastic round from what I understand....but...after that 556 round in my AK..this may be also be questionable
Link Posted: 11/10/2003 5:33:59 AM EDT
[#4]
OK bite, this is what 006 told me.  The training ammo was good for short range shooting.25-50m I would guess. It is a Steel jacket over plastic .So it should be very light and praboly goes everwhere if not tumbleing at longer ranges if it even makes it that far.I hope I gotten that desricption close any how. Cheers WarDawg
Link Posted: 11/10/2003 2:11:56 PM EDT
[#5]
You guys are welcome. That stuff is East German that I got years ago. 97? Cheap $35/1000 I never even fired a round till this year. Good for 100 yd but bounced off the bowling pins.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top