Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/24/2003 9:56:38 AM EDT
Well, I arrived at Cracka Barrel at 7:45 and got a table for 10ish. Waited outside on a rocker...DeltaAir423 and Bradd_D showed up and around 8:10 we decided to give up and chow down. As we where walking in I noticed this weirdo getting out of his car and putting on a top hat, then I recognized him as Sweep, wait, is it?, yeah, wait, maybe. Well it turned out to actually be Sweep! He saw the thread and even though he had to work, he stopped by to have breakfast with us. Before our food arrived Ghost-Shooter and friend showed up. So we had a table for 6. No bad, not the best.
We left for CE around 9. I was cruzing along and BAM, laser detector goes off. Speed trap on I-20, luckily the 'chase' cops where already busy with someone else. I should change my name to DodgeTheBullet. At the range gilfrd, whatshisname, and thatotherguy where there already. Sorry guys, I am terrible with names. Chime in and I can put your name with the pictures. Yes, there will be pics, soon(?). A few more guys showed, then ATLGA and his entourage arrived. They could shoot pretty well, all of them. I had a great time, it got hot, but we had shade. There was a father and son there shooting pistols so I struck up a conversation and invited him to shoot any of our guns. I was able to twist his son's arm(like it took much) into shooting Lorraine. I guess he was 10-13ish. It looked like he enjoyed shooting. I also got Dad to shoot too. They were very nice, Dad may show up here on the board. We spread the Arfcom address around to some other guys too. Let's see, anything else...Oh yeah, lunch was at Hooter's, of course. It was just Bradd_D, DeltaAir423, and myself. The food was good, the atmosphere was great. That's about it. If you missed it, you missed it, just make sure you make it next time!
Pictures to come in a day or two.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 8/24/2003 10:55:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Lorraine???  

Ghost
Link Posted: 8/24/2003 7:27:45 PM EDT
[#2]
I was the fat guy at the end with the yellow polo shirt on. I would say the sweaty one but that would have been all of us.
Link Posted: 8/25/2003 1:15:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/25/2003 1:20:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/25/2003 6:01:03 AM EDT
[#5]
Iwas the guy with the AR15 shirt.
Link Posted: 8/25/2003 7:01:01 AM EDT
[#6]
All taken care of.. I decided not to put it in my box anymore.
Now I have my vibrator mounted so I can use it when I get that lovin feeling, heck looks like I've got to get on it tonight after the time at the range Saturday.
Link Posted: 8/25/2003 10:38:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top