Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/13/2003 7:51:21 PM EDT
Hello folks.

I'm moving to GA tomorrow morning for Ga Tech, About 14~15 hours of driving to Atlanta. Well I have nothing to say except I changed my location from DE to GA even before arriving at my location in GA

Anyway I hope to see you all GA folks sometime there!
Link Posted: 8/13/2003 8:31:32 PM EDT
[#1]
As was said numberous times to me by a nameless member of our group, "Welcome to Georgia".

See ya' out at the range or trolling up in Buckhead, lol.

Link Posted: 8/13/2003 10:18:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Let us know if you need anythong!

p.s. don't drink and post,

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 8/14/2003 3:14:19 AM EDT
[#3]
MaverickMkii, glad you're finally coming down.  There is a group shoot next Saturday (23rd) at a range about 1 hour from Atlanta.  Maybe you could make it?

muddy STILL hasn't changed his state in his profile.  I think he doesn't like it down south.  

Still posting at 2 AM, Byte?  I bet you've got death breath this morning.    Boozer.  BTW, What is an "anythong?"

Link Posted: 8/14/2003 4:36:53 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Still posting at 2 AM, Byte?  I bet you've got death breath this morning.    Boozer.  BTW, What is an "anythong?"

Welcome MaverickMkii
Link Posted: 8/14/2003 4:41:45 AM EDT
[#5]
Welcome!
 You should come to a meet sometime.
Link Posted: 8/14/2003 6:48:48 AM EDT
[#6]
May be Bite the Bullet is gonna take him to the Cheetah Club!
Robert.
Link Posted: 8/14/2003 7:06:48 AM EDT
[#7]
Hey, Robert.  Welcome!  Come out and play sometime.
Link Posted: 8/14/2003 8:45:40 AM EDT
[#8]
Welcome to Atlanta MaverickMkii.

ARH
Link Posted: 8/15/2003 7:23:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Thanks a lot folks

Just finished preparing stuff for classes and living in Georgia. (maybe I need to do some more to get naturalized in Georgia but anyway)

Being a 1st Sem. college student I don't have any toys around me right now, so I don't know if it will be okay to join you folks. I will see if I can make it.

Are you folks having a shoot on 23rd at C.E? I know it is located around I-20 Conyers (sp?)

Link Posted: 8/15/2003 8:32:13 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Being a 1st Sem. college student I don't have any toys around me right now, so I don't know if it will be okay to join you folks. I will see if I can make it.

You don't need to bring a thing except the desire to have a good time.  There will be plenty of goodies to put your hands on (and I don't mean at Hooter's)...we're not a selfish bunch trust me.
Link Posted: 8/15/2003 8:52:44 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Well, after mis-typing it, it looked funny, at two am, after drinking alot...think about thongs drunk...it's funny.

MaverickMkii, come out Sat, I will let you play with Lorraine. I have 200 rounds of Wolf that you are welcome too. Too bad we cannot use the Tan-O-Rite. I might even be able to give you a ride if you aren't too shy.

ByteTheBullet  (-:

Link Posted: 8/16/2003 3:59:51 AM EDT
[#12]
What they said.  I'll be bringing an AR or two, my FAL and maybe some stuff I haven't shot for awhile.
Link Posted: 8/16/2003 8:07:31 AM EDT
[#13]
Hmmm sounds like a day to bring out all the toys and the little red wagon.
Link Posted: 8/16/2003 8:26:40 PM EDT
[#14]
Hi Bookhound,thanks for the welcome.I've posted on AR15.com before but mostly in the 'smithing related forums.I didn't know these hometown forums were here until the other week.
As for coming out to play,don't encourage me as I get long winded at times(and technical too,well nit picky may be a better choice of words).Now if you meant come out and shoot,I'd love to but I have to keep the shop open on Saturdays right now so I guess I won't be able to make it.
MaverickMkii,
Welcome to Georgia.I hope your studies go well.
 Now who is going to break the bad news to him that this isn't typical August weather in Georgia?I guess I just did.Oh and by the way,if the guys want to take you to a strip club stay off Metropolitan Ave(aka Stewart Ave)!
Link Posted: 8/17/2003 2:03:53 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Oh and by the way,if the guys want to take you to a strip club stay off Metropolitan Ave(aka Stewart Ave)!

Nah we were just gonna drag him down to The Clermont Lounge to introduce him to Atlanta Strip clubs.
Link Posted: 8/17/2003 10:07:20 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Oh and by the way,if the guys want to take you to a strip club stay off Metropolitan Ave(aka Stewart Ave)!

Nah we were just gonna drag him down to The Clermont Lounge to introduce him to Atlanta Strip clubs.

Delta said
"Nah we were just gonna drag him down to The Clermont Lounge to introduce him to Atlanta Strip clubs."

Man I forgot about that place.I've never been there as Stewart was closer to me on the southside(N.Clayton)way back when but I've heard about it.

Isn't that where the strippers go to fade away into retirement?And isn't there a not so ladies night act there or is that somewhere else?

Robert.
Link Posted: 8/17/2003 10:10:40 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Hello folks.

I'm moving to GA tomorrow morning for Ga Tech, About 14~15 hours of driving to Atlanta. Well I have nothing to say except I changed my location from DE to GA even before arriving at my location in GA

Anyway I hope to see you all GA folks sometime there!

Greets & Welcome!
BTW - it's "y'all".

~ s0ulzer0
Link Posted: 8/17/2003 2:28:26 PM EDT
[#18]
it's just funny to watch a stripper crush your can of PBR underneath her breast.
Link Posted: 8/17/2003 4:55:31 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
it's just funny to watch a stripper crush your can of PBR underneath her breast.

Like This:

Boob Crusher

~ s0ulzer0
Link Posted: 8/17/2003 5:29:13 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Like This:

Boob Crusher

~ s0ulzer0

Whouldn't that be can crusher? Or even can and hand crusher?

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 8/17/2003 6:20:32 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Like This:

Boob Crusher

~ s0ulzer0

ByteTheBullet  (-:

No & Yes. It's a BOOB that's used as a Crushing Device.
Thus, the description "Boob Crusher" stands.

It could also be the description of a device to Crush Boobs, but that isn't what the link is all about.

It's called context.

~ s0ulzer0

Link Posted: 8/20/2003 7:21:16 PM EDT
[#22]
Welcome to GA! Glad to have you here.
Link Posted: 8/21/2003 4:05:27 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Like This:

Boob Crusher

~ s0ulzer0

ByteTheBullet  (-:

It could also be the description of a device to Crush Boobs, but that isn't what the link is all about.

It's called context.

~ s0ulzer0

Regardless of context, it is still a poor description of the content, thus my remark. You just like to type BOOB.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 8/21/2003 7:07:41 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Like This:

Boob Crusher

~ s0ulzer0

ByteTheBullet  (-:

It's called context.

~ s0ulzer0

Regardless of context, it is still a poor description of the content, thus my remark. You just like to type BOOB.

ByteTheBullet  (-:

BOOB!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top