Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/17/2003 11:06:54 AM EDT
Hey I just saw a 1900 Sweede or Danish Mauser at the pawn shop.  What's the normal going prices for them.
Link Posted: 7/17/2003 11:12:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Just givin you a holler there Rob, I got that AK up a running. Gonna take some pics soon.
 JT
Link Posted: 7/17/2003 12:39:42 PM EDT
[#2]
If it is a M96 Swede, anywhere between $100 and $200 is a good price depending on condition.  Mine, with decent wood, all matching numbers, and a #3 bore listed on the stock disk was $180.

You will need to replace the front sight with a taller post (available from Samco Global) because they are zero'd for 300m.  The taller post sets the zero at 100m.

If the wood is in great condition with only a few dings, if the numbers all match, and the stock disk gives it a #1 or #2 bore, I could maybe see paying $200 for it.

And if you don't reload, you may want to start, because 6.5x55 Swede is not a cheap caliber to buy.
Link Posted: 7/17/2003 2:50:28 PM EDT
[#3]
roger looks like I'm gonna keep looking around.  I think they wanted 265 for it.  I'm still gonna take crystal down there to look at the Eagle Arms Pre-ban AR.
Link Posted: 7/17/2003 4:45:44 PM EDT
[#4]
For $265 it better have condition 1 bore, no missing parts, all accessories, and no fucking cosmoline.

Either that, or be one of the slightly more rare Husquavarna rifles.  Or have the target diopter sights.
Link Posted: 7/18/2003 5:13:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Well it's at the pawn shop off of 85 and northcrest ave.  If you want to take a look at it and tell me what you think, I don't think I'll pick up that particualr one, but I'll still shop around.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top