Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/10/2003 7:38:54 AM EDT
Hey folks,

Yesterday we fired our contractor. He hadn't done any work for the last 4 months and never returned my calls.

I am in the midst of a 4 room addition, 3 BR and 1 BA onto my existing home and was wondering if anyone out there knew of a dependable contractor who will be willing to take a sub-sontract job for the framing?
All I'd need is a materials list and I would drop off the materials and he could get started.

I'm looking to start next weekend with the framing if at all possible, let me know if you know of anyone. Right now I've got the foundation done and the ring wall up along with floor joists but that's about it.... amazing that is all he could do since we signed the contract on Dec 18th 2002.

Hook a brother up!!

Thanks guys,

gilfrd
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 9:09:54 AM EDT
[#1]
I know a builder or two.  I'll make some calls for ya.  Back in a little bit.
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 12:01:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks Book, let me know what you got.

Link Posted: 7/10/2003 5:36:53 PM EDT
[#3]
I got your guy.  I'll IM you the info.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top