Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/16/2003 8:21:53 PM EDT
I went to chastain tonight to see willie nelson.
The well to do crowd was out in full force with their little tables,table cloths, and cheese and wine to see Willie. What a f%$#*ing disgrace! What ever happened to Budweiser and Weed? I felt embarrassed for Atlanta.

Link Posted: 5/17/2003 3:54:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Yep.  Chastain is a little different.  I love the venue though.  Can you still bring in a cooler?  That is the COOLEST thing about Chastain.  As long as you had no glass, you could bring in whatever you wanted.
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 4:09:21 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
The well to do crowd was out in full force with their little tables,table cloths, and cheese and wine to see Willie. What a f%$#*ing disgrace! What ever happened to Budweiser and Weed? I felt embarrassed for Atlanta.

Well, for one, Budweiser sucks sweaty diseased goat balls, and for two, last time I checked, weed is still a controlled substance.

In other words, while both may be more appropriate for a Willie Nelson concert, most people don't want to be caught out in public doing either.
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 5:53:08 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well, for one, Budweiser sucks sweaty diseased goat balls, and for two, last time I checked, weed is still a controlled substance.

In other words, while both may be more appropriate for a Willie Nelson concert, most people don't want to be caught out in public doing either.

While I don't condone either of the two, it still was sad.
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 9:09:30 AM EDT
[#4]
I am just wondering why a member of this board would go to a concert by Slick Willie's good buddy and who supported those Texas Dems who just pulled their little trick?
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 1:10:50 PM EDT
[#5]
because I like his music

If I quit associating with people who voted for Clinton, I would not be able to speak to my wife.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top