Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/16/2017 8:27:18 AM EDT
Currently living west of Atlanta. Thought I would post here and see if I can get some leads.

Here is my profile Mark's Profile

thx/mm
Link Posted: 8/16/2017 5:08:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Did you check out GE Digital? They were hiring like crazy for Network engineers as well as leadership positions in Buckhead area from December until recently. I know GE is a big org, but you never know if one of your buddies jumped the fence and might be a way back in.
Link Posted: 8/16/2017 6:27:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Have you tried TSYS?  They have offices in Kennesaw and Alpharetta and it looks like they have positions in your career field.
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 8:51:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Fiserv is always hiring network talent, and my company, Splunk, is hiring a Professional Services Delivery Manager in the Atlanta area if you want to apply for that.
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 7:05:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Fiserv is always hiring network talent, and my company, Splunk, is hiring a Professional Services Delivery Manager in the Atlanta area if you want to apply for that.
View Quote
So is ACI Worldwide, but there's a reason for that.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 10:04:31 PM EDT
[#5]
I see you've got the six sigma bull shit..
Link Posted: 8/28/2017 10:43:53 AM EDT
[#6]
TSYS would be a killer target for you. They are a fantastic company who we work with daily.  Seems like your skills would be in demand.  Good luck.

===========================
PS  We are looking for an AS/400 RPG programmer...  Local, work from home.  Contract to perm.
Link Posted: 8/28/2017 6:27:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
Sometimes I think Splunk is going to take over the world. It is a great product and business model.
Top Top