Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2009 3:01:58 PM EDT
FYI....

The weapons taken include two black .223 caliber AR-15 rifles made by Saber Defense; one camouflage .223 caliber AR-15 rifle made by DPMS; one AK-47 rifle made by Century Arms; one .308 caliber AR-15 style rifle made by DPMS; one Remington 12-gauge shotgun and one Winchester 12-gauge shotgun, Bobo said.

Anyone with information may contact CrimeStoppers at 23-CRIME or the Simpsonville Police Department at 967-9536.

Link

Link Posted: 9/14/2009 5:13:11 PM EDT
[#1]
My friend said something about a Greenville gun show this weekend.  Can you post the S/Ns?  I'll keep an eye out.

I'm not acussing anybody of anything but isn't this right down the road from Simpsonville?  
You Tube Video in Fountain Inn
Link Posted: 9/14/2009 6:27:09 PM EDT
[#2]
The owner (Mike) is a good friend of mine.  I also know his people that work there.  Give 'em time.  The perp will be caught...
Link Posted: 9/14/2009 7:14:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
The owner (Mike) is a good friend of mine.  I also know his people that work there.  Give 'em time.  The perp will be caught...

Mike & Stan are good people. That sucks and was a ballsy move by the thieving bastards.

Mike has some nice stuff come through there.

I'll keep a look out.

Link Posted: 9/14/2009 7:24:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
My friend said something about a Greenville gun show this weekend.  Can you post the S/Ns?  I'll keep an eye out.

I'm not acussing anybody of anything but isn't this right down the road from Simpsonville?  

Wow! That's right down the street from me. Look to be a bunch of highschool wanna bees. S'Ville is usually pretty quiet.

Link Posted: 9/14/2009 8:57:15 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm a newbie here, but it doesn't look like the extra taped on AK magazine or revolver were loaded. The magazine flashed in front was the only thing I could see that was definitely loaded. Near the end I think the extra taped on AK magazine might have been loaded, but maybe it was just the light from the sun.
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 4:20:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow! That's right down the street from me. Look to be a bunch of highschool wanna bees. S'Ville is usually pretty quiet.

Video got taken down by the person that posted it.

Idiots who I'm sure are know to S'Ville and FI police just put a big ole target on themselves.

Link Posted: 9/15/2009 12:12:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I will be working the show this weekend. I can keep an eye out for them also. Serial #'s would be helpful. We could have dispatch run any possible suspect rifles but it would be better to have them on hand. If you prefer, you could give the information to the show director. He can give the information to all the officers working the show. His contact info is at the link below.
http://www.scaca.net/
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 1:40:27 PM EDT
[#8]
I'll be working the show as well.  I suspect that Stan will be helping me some on Saturday.  And yes, Mike & Stan are good guys.  I remember when Stan had a job and when Mike's place was on West Georgia Road...
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 4:10:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I'll be working the show as well.  I suspect that Stan will be helping me some on Saturday.  And yes, Mike & Stan are good guys.  I remember when Stan had a job and when Mike's place was on West Georgia Road...

I stopped in today. ATF was there. ATF agent seemed cool.

It was a ballsy break-in. They knocked out 6 or 7 cinder blocks from the the auto lot side of the building and crawled through. Definetly knew what they were after. Seems they had all the security figured out as well.
I hate theives. Hopefully these folks are caught and get theirs.

Link Posted: 9/15/2009 4:31:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

It was a ballsy break-in. They knocked out 6 or 7 cinder blocks from the the auto lot side of the building and crawled through. Definetly knew what they were after. Seems they had all the security figured out as well.
I hate theives. Hopefully these folks are caught and get theirs.

That's how they knocked out Wateree Arms just outside Columbia.  The thieves went through the cinder block wall on the parking lot side of the building.  I hope the ATF gets to them first, rubber hoses and all.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 3:38:43 AM EDT
[#11]
It's back up now.  Fountain Inn 44 Video
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 12:35:43 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
It's back up now.  Fountain Inn 44 Video

Take them a couple boxes of ammo maybe the dumb a**es will shoot each other..

edited to remove the s's

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top