Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/26/2006 2:01:41 AM EDT
not the biggest, not the best, but it beats no show anytime!
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 6:35:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Sucked as usual. I got what I needed but it was still pretty crummy.  I got a 6 pos. ar stock and a promag 30rd. mag for my mini-14 and then left.  It was more like a knife, jewelry, airsoft, junk show.  4.50 a box for the wolf 7.62x39 "military classic" stuff.  Yeah right.  The one cool thing was seeing a car on fire just behind the fairgrounds.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 10:09:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Did the bathrooms smell as bad this time?  Last time I went, you couldn't even stand going near the back of the building because of the smell.  

On of the old guys doing leather work (belts and such)at the rear told me he was going to try and get his table money rental back because it was so bad.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 12:31:21 PM EDT
[#3]
I was there all morning Saturday, Nice little show. I actually like this show really well because there are a lot of small local dealers that don't attend the larger shows put on by C&E and Dixie G&K.

I went there looking for some things for my Newly purchased S&W 629, I found a custom leather holster at a good price, 2 Speedloaders, and a few handloading Items. Of course the Die set that I was looking for was no where to be found.

I ran into ThePitbullofLovem his Dad and Brother, as well as Glock-23. I probably saw other Arfcomers but didn't know them.

Bathrooms were clean no horrible smells, The Heat in the bathrooms was on full blast so you didn't wanna spend much time in them.

Once again the Lexington show didn't disappoint me, unlike the Winston-Salem show put on by C&E

Jason
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top