Anyone?
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 4:18:26 AM EDT
[#1]
There is one in Wilm, but I have never been there
where to shoot

Jacksonville may be the next closest
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 12:48:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Closest place is Buchaneer Gun club across the river but its private and you have to know a member or be one. Closest Open to the public range is Ye Olde Gun Club in Southport. I'm a member there and its not the fanciest range but you can shoot to 300yrds. $20 to shoot all day and I think a first year membership is $140 and it includes your immediate family (wife and kids), each year after is $125.

I'll probably be there Saturday morning (I live in Wilmington as well). If you want to call the owner his name is Chuck and the number is 910-523-0203, he can be a bit ornery at times but once he gets to know ya he settles down.  The range is right off of 211 north of southport.

T
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top