Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/2/2006 12:04:11 AM EDT
Bass Pro is running a sale of 10% off all ammo.  I was up there today and cleaned them out of WWB 40 and grabbed 1k rounds of WWb 9mm.   They had a fair amount of Q3131 in stock for $4.50/box (before sale)
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 11:32:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for the heads up.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 4:24:47 PM EDT
[#2]
hmm, i'll be down in charlotte before then, i'll have to pick some stuff up.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 5:56:55 PM EDT
[#3]
excellent, I need some .223 for an AR I fixed for a buddy (gotta test it ya know) and some .38 for my new recoil machine
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 8:42:10 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Bass Pro is running a sale of 10% off all ammo.  I was up there today and cleaned them out of WWB 40 and grabbed 1k rounds of WWb 9mm.   They had a fair amount of Q3131 in stock for $4.50/box (before sale)

I almost bought them out tonight :p LOL! But I decided that I had enough wolf stocked up for plinking right now so i might as well leave the good stuff for someone who thinks they really need it :p.......

Came here to post the ammo deal as well, just got back from there a little while ago from getting a birtchwood casey alumi-black pen to refinish the end cap on a FF tube that I had to cut out for the beowulf..... Hope I get to go shoot it tomorrow! That is if my trigger comes in.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 4:39:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Wasn't much .223 left tonight...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top