Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/24/2005 11:12:37 PM EDT
..... that Twin Ponds would have a waiting line for a lane on Christmas Eve? I swear it was the busiest I've seen it in a long time. Of course the wannbe tacticalrambosniperoperator clowns taking up a couple of tables and all of the pistol bays probably didn't help, but at least they gave us a good laugh.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 11:29:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 6:04:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Twin Ponds is one of the two SCDNR ranges around Charleston. There was a link in that thread but the DNR site has been updated so I posted the new link.
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 6:12:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 7:24:34 AM EDT
[#4]
thats why i ALWAYS go to boggy head on HWY 41. its old and crappy so noone likes to use it as much. and whenever the benches are full i just setup on the ground. noone EVER sets up on the ground but me. dont want to get there fancy rifles dirty? my ak doesnt care!

if i wanst on call for work i would be at the range TODAY. to bad, but ill be there on new years day!

edited to add: we lowcountry SC folk need to have a shoot. me and brohawk showed up at one (at twin ponds) but noone else. its always good to meet local folks with the same interests. even better when there fellow ar15.com members.
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 9:09:10 AM EDT
[#5]
I would love to. My biggest problem is I work a VERY unpredictable schedule but I'm sure we can come up with a good time at some point after the holidays.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top