Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/24/2005 5:26:51 PM EDT
Hello my friends, whats up?  Well as I told 350none the other day I have been waiting for the internet to get back up at the hotel, well it just got back up today  Just in time for my Bday tomorrow.  Everything is going great down here in Mississippi.  This place got hit hard by the storm.  I have been working from Biloxi east to Moss Point which is where I am staying at a hotel.  Lived in tent city for 5 days then got over to here.  I have some pics and stuff i will be posting.  I need 2 things though, 2 more hours between 12am and 6am, and Killians Red.  I have been working crazy hours.  7am to 7pm with 1/2 hour lunch 13 days straight with 1 day off on the 14th.  Sometimes I work later till 8:30 or so.  But everyone has been great down here.  Cant wait to get home, I miss the Carolinas, nothing like home.  
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 8:20:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Good to hear from you MM.
Hang in there. Glad you guys made it through the latest storm intact.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 3:48:40 AM EDT
[#2]

Give me your address down there and I will hook you up with some Killians,
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 7:26:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 6:56:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Who wants some pics?

Thanks for the offer u352,  I keep asking for it at Ruby Tuesdays.  But there keg machine is messed up.

If anyone wants to host some pics, I can email them to you.

Link Posted: 9/25/2005 8:59:19 PM EDT
[#5]
hday.gif

Glad to hear your safe. Long work hours suck, been there and done that before. If you need anything other than beer let us know.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 4:15:54 AM EDT
[#6]
Pix!!! Hook me up!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top