Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/27/2005 12:53:36 PM EDT
I left around noon to go to the mall for an eye exam, and there was a shit ton of cops around with yellow tape around a trailer.  Seen probally 10 or so state trooper cars, and a heli.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 7:10:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Don't know.  I haven't heard about anything.  One of my neighbor's kid's is a cop, don't remember if he's city or county, so we usually hear about anything interesting.

My wife will probably know all about it by the time I get home from the range tomorrow.

ETA:  Just saw on the news, some POS beat up an Old Lady and I think the said robbed her too. They got him.

Link Posted: 8/28/2005 6:39:55 AM EDT
[#2]
GOOD, it was right off of Bessemer City Road as you head to the interstate.  I drove by and there was a ton of cops around and a heli.  Glad they got the SOB.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top