Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/26/2005 9:57:06 AM EDT
what is the best time to go there when their is alot of people?
going to take my son this weekend.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 10:48:09 AM EDT
[#1]
The weekends out there are rough. I would try to go as early or late as possible.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 1:11:54 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm going this Saturday early (arrive at 6:30 a.m.) or Sunday afternoon. I'm going to wring out my newest build.

Saturday after 7:00 a.m. is too late if you like shooting. Weekdays are best.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 2:51:57 PM EDT
[#3]
I'll be out there sometime saturday after I get done looking around at the gun show.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 5:00:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Alright, it's all set. Me and my neighbor will be there at about 6:45 waiting on the sun to come up. Anybody want to meet us out there and make it an AR party? I'm breaking in a new virgin M4gery.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 5:19:48 PM EDT
[#5]
If I lived closer I would be there. The last time I was in the Uwharrie was back in the summer of 1996 hiking and there were some "special" guys trying  on the trails  because my ex and I ran into some of them and one of their instructors.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 6:48:57 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
If I lived closer I would be there. The last time I was in the Uwharrie was back in the summer of 1996 hiking and there were some "special" guys trying  on the trails  because my ex and I ran into some of them and one of their instructors.

Part of Uwharrie is/was used by the military for training, but not the shooting range. BTW, I've been there every summer hiking and camping since '91, we may have crossed paths.

Somebody's got to want to come shooting first thing in the morning besides me and my neighbor, right?
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 8:58:56 PM EDT
[#7]
i plan on going sunday about 3pm.unless something else comes up.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 2:49:13 AM EDT
[#8]
The Army runs portions of the Army's "Q Course" out there;in particular, Robin Sage.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 10:00:02 AM EDT
[#9]
Today's session turned out pretty good. I had my brand new cherry  M4gery. First I zeroed the irons at 50 meters, then the Eotech at the same 50 meters. Then about 300 rounds of fun at 100 meters. Conclusion? New M4gery properly battle zeroed + Eotech + SS109 + soda bottles @ 100 meters = [
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 1:26:41 PM EDT
[#10]
not going to be able to make it tomorrow.found out kids had rocket day this moring with boy scouts.going to try and make it next weekend.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top