Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/14/2005 3:52:46 PM EDT
My son's best friend is returning to Davidson after a year in Germany as an exchange student. He's a very bright 21 year-old, a devout Christian, and an entertaining companion. He's been shooting with me and my sons for years. I gave him an AR for his birthday last year, and he will be taking it with him to Davidson. He lives off-campus. He is very safety conscious, and is not a know-it-all.

I'd like to hook him up with somebody near Davidson to show him the local shooting spots and gun shops, go shooting with him, and generally get him linked up with the "gun culture" while he's at school. He will be back up there next weekend (August 20 - 21). He's like a son to me, and I'll be grateful for any help in this regard.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 5:38:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Davidson is a little too far east for me to do easily.  I live in Hickory, and know the Charlotte area.  Actually, I know just about every area of NC except the NE, and lower piedmont there in the Salisbury/Davidson area.

If you need anything or if I can help, feel free to post here again with questions (don't IM and email needs to be updated in the member info).

Not guaranteeing anything, but feel free to ask or give specifics as to what you need-I will help as much as possible.  

Weekend of August 20th is a no-go for anything from me.  I have to go work on my G-parents house.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 3:27:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Shameless bump for a good guy. (The lad, not me.)
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 3:53:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Replied in your General post.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top