Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/14/2005 5:00:44 AM EDT
I just odered a case of ammo and got an itchy trigger finger. Planning on going up to YVSC next Saturday afternoon (Aug 20th) and blowing off some steam if it don't rain and the range is open. Also got to try out my new match trigger to make sure that I put it in right. Any of you local W-S/triad boys and ladies want to meet up?

Threefifty, WarDog, Glock-23, anyone, anyone.........
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 5:05:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Where is that and more importantly will fire crews be standing by?
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 5:12:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Sorry but I will be at Butner sweating my butt off on the 1000 yard line.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 5:29:34 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Where is that and more importantly will fire crews be standing by?

I have them on speed dial now, for your information, and yes they will be standing by
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 5:44:07 AM EDT
[#4]
YVSC?
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 6:03:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Post directions and a time.
I have some plans...the wife does...and I'll see if I can work around them.

YVSC
Yadkin Valley Shooting Club

GLOCK-23
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 6:04:19 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
YVSC?

Yadkin Valley Sportsmans Club

A small private range in Pinnacle, NC just north of Winston-Salem
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 6:53:38 AM EDT
[#7]
What time are you talking about? That makes all the differance in the world to me.  ...  I work friday night. But give me a few hours sleep and I'LL be OK.  What might you be bringing to the range.. Im so far behind on shooting certain rifles I don't no where to start. ..... WarDawg
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 12:20:02 PM EDT
[#8]
sounds good to me i just need some 5.56 and 7.62 bought parts and mags at the gunshow instead of ammo :O(
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 2:59:20 PM EDT
[#9]
I may or may not have to work this coming weekend, but I'm going to be there none the less. I was thinking about getting up there around 12:30-1:00. 2:30 at the latest.

I'll post directions in the morning when I got some more time, and a certain meet time as Friday closes in.

What might you be bringing to the range..

just my AR. my low supply of pistol ammo is for home and personal D-FENS only.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 5:41:07 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I may or may not have to work this coming weekend, but I'm going to be there none the less. I was thinking about getting up there around 12:30-1:00. 2:30 at the latest.

I'll post directions in the morning when I got some more time, and a certain meet time as Friday closes in.

What might you be bringing to the range..

just my AR. my low supply of pistol ammo is for home and personal D-FENS only.

Sounds good. I get home that morning at 8:30 . Just nail a time down. Anything after 1

pm is better for me... That would put me getting 3-4 hours of sleep before I get there..... WarDawg
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 2:38:25 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 6:54:08 AM EDT
[#12]
I want to try and make it. I have two long guns I have never fired (a polish under folder and a 30-06 savage).

Samuel
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 11:28:04 PM EDT
[#13]
directions from Winston Salem:

52 north. Get off at Pinnacle and turn left. Go .9 mile and turn right on Mt Zion Rd, go a couple of miles to the Stop sign and turn right. The Gate is a half mile on your right.

these are different from what I posted in me earlier post, but seem a lot easier. thanx to threefiftynone

I do have to mention that this a "quiet" club and not like Uwharrie where you can go fucktard crazy; i.e. no tannerite, aquabumping, or non-biodegradable targets. So that rules out computers and such.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 5:21:06 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 6:16:26 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
No Aquabumping?  Fuck that.  What about golf Friday morning?  I found some M117 flash booby trap simulators (Barney musta missed them, they were in plain sight, instead of hidden in a drawer), much better than MRE bombs.

I'll do my best to be there.  Gimme a holler and LMK what time you'll be there.  I have the day off, but need to decide between an invite to an all day bike event and shooting.  

you can ride your bike to the range. how bout that?

As for the rest of everything/everybody else I'm looking to be there @ 1330hrs (thats 1:30 PM for those that can't tell time)

So who's comming??????????????????
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 1:40:54 PM EDT
[#16]
At this moment, put me on the " I'LL be there list. "    1:30 is good for me....  WarDawg
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 1:48:43 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

52 north. Get off at Pinnacle and turn left. Go .9 mile and turn right on Mt Zion Rd, go a couple of miles to the Stop sign and turn right. The Gate is a half mile on your right.

these are different from what I posted in me earlier post, but seem a lot easier. thanx to threefiftynone

I do have to mention that this a "quiet" club and not like Uwharrie where you can go fucktard crazy; i.e. no tannerite, aquabumping, or non-biodegradable targets. So that rules out computers and such.

Sooo.... that means no machineguns???
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 2:40:27 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sooo.... that means no machineguns???

unfortunatly, yes

Link Posted: 8/18/2005 1:29:05 PM EDT
[#19]
If weather is permitting, and at this moment, I don't see why it would prevent. I'm going to be at the gate of the range from 1:30 to 2:00 to let you in.

So far I got a yes from WarDog, a couple of maybes from Glock-23 and threefiftynone (u 2 need to tell the women to go shopping or something), and a few "I would likes"

anyone else?????

If weather is not permitting for the range I'm headed to Uwharrie and will be there bright and early

Link Posted: 8/19/2005 9:15:04 PM EDT
[#20]
i'll try to make it - heck, its right around the corner from me.  depends on the "list".

i'll probably bring the AR, maybe my glock 26 and the beater SKS i have been messing with off and on.   i need to shoot my .308 to see if the scope is still on before hunting season - if i even get a chance to hunt.

any limit on the number of guests that can be there?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top