Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/13/2005 5:35:14 PM EDT
HELP! I am stationed at Seymour Johnson and have no where to shoot my new AR and AK! I dont want to drive two hours to shoot! I own no land. If you have any advice im all ears. I  would like to try bump firing and blasting tannerite...if not just shoot beta mags :) If you got a place ill bring the ammo and tannerite! HELP!
Link Posted: 5/17/2005 6:35:38 PM EDT
[#1]
+1, BTT.

There has to be someone with some land we can shoot on.

I wish I had an answer.
Link Posted: 5/17/2005 6:52:29 PM EDT
[#2]
do you know anyone who works for goldsboro milling? If so they have access to the companies many acres of land.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 9:16:50 PM EDT
[#3]
I wish I knew SOMEONE! I am thinking about taking a bank loan out just to buy some property to SHOOT ON! This is pathetic. There are gun clubs around Raleigh, but you have to be a member to shoot there. I am all for driving to Raleigh to shoot if anyone knows anywhere around here within an hour or so someone, anyone, anywhere, hello....help...need...help....
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 5:03:43 PM EDT
[#4]
TurkeyBurgers, I live about 45-60 mins from you in Hope Mills. I'm also a member of a range, if you don't mind driving I don't mind having you as a guest.

Later,

Dave
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 5:22:46 PM EDT
[#5]
email me, i have access to a free site some inlaws own. i am in smithfiels which is about 30mins from you. would love to blast some tannerite
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top