Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/23/2004 3:32:08 PM EDT
Sorry I havent been online lately, but I thought I would chime in and say...

I just put this on layaway, didnt have my permit with me.

Springfield Armory 1911 A1 Mil Spec.
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 5:06:03 PM EDT
[#1]
very nice.  been looking at those myself - the lure of the 9mm's and .40's that hold more bang is tuggin' at me.
there is a place in my world for a good basic 1911 though.   part of me likes the idea of more rounds in the mag.
the other part says with 7 - .45 acp, i don't need the extras!   i saw one locally at about $399 awhile back.  may have to lay one away myself!

oh yeah - glad to see (or hear you) back.  
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 6:05:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, been having some issues lately, but thats life.  I like the .45 ACP myself, and I only have to buy one type of ammo for my pistols.  I am tempted to buy that 500 S&W though.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 4:56:08 PM EDT
[#3]
I had a Springfield 1911 for along time. First hand gun I bought. Picked it up on my 21st birthday and kepy it till I was about 29.
Still kind of regret selling it and would love to get one back someday.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top