Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/30/2004 1:44:15 PM EDT
Just got off the phone with S&W and my pistol was shipped back to me today , so I should have back Tue. sometime, so I'm wondering if anyone wants to get together for the weekend of 9/11 to go play? can't do it this weekend due to my nephews christening

what do y'all say

just name the place......
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 5:34:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Deer season starts on the 11th(bow)
Might be able to work in a Sunday morn shoot.
See if you can knock down plates with that Smithy.
GLOCK-23
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 3:00:43 AM EDT
[#2]
sounds good
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 9:41:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Sounds good to me, I might actually take the 13th off just to go play.  Where are you thinking of going on the 11th?  Im near Raleigh.

Labrat
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 2:14:07 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm planning on going to the Uwharries on the morning of the 14th (Hangover and money permitting, that is ).  
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 12:18:48 AM EDT
[#5]
What area are you in. I'm up for a shoot, but I live in Asheville.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 6:47:07 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm in the Winston Salem area, but willing to drive. I can't do it on Saturday due to a kids b-day at HOOTERS
Sunday the 12th is good, I still have a lot of ammo. I don't foresee any plans that the wife will be making for me.

Went up to Pisgah NF on Monday with my father-in-law and my wifes cousin that escaped Frances. Found a nice little meadow of Roseboro Rd. off the BR Parkway, set up some targets on some trees and blasted away . Had a great time... After we got back to the house my father-in-law gave me a hug for the first time. And I've been married for over 7 years......I think I got on his good side.

Link Posted: 9/8/2004 8:27:27 AM EDT
[#7]
Is there any place near you (east side hopfully) that has an outdoor range for rifles that we could blast away at?

Link Posted: 9/8/2004 12:15:03 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Is there any place near you (east side hopfully) that has an outdoor range for rifles that we could blast away at?

I don't know if there is anything to the east, but GLOCK-23 is a member of the PHA south of me in Davidson county. Maybe if we ask him really, really, really nice like, he can take us in.

GLOCK-23 r u in
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 2:58:32 PM EDT
[#9]
With deer season coming this weekend and me being away from the house all last weekend(dove hunting)this Sunday is probably out.
I'll see if I can get a pass from the wife for next Sunday.
If I don't hurry and pay my dues I'll be locked out.
GT

Link Posted: 9/8/2004 3:27:33 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
With deer season coming this weekend and me being away from the house all last weekend(dove hunting)this Sunday is probably out.
I'll see if I can get a pass from the wife for next Sunday.
If I don't hurry and pay my dues I'll be locked out.
GT

Sept 19th is deffinately out for me until the second weekend in Oct., for I will be out of the country visiting Taiwan with my father-in-law.

you know, saunas, hot baths, massages and lots of gum bai(which is an alcoholic drink. not sure of the spelling of that).

Maybe we call can get together in Uwarrie on the 12th??????  Just tell me how to get there....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top