Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/10/2003 3:03:36 AM EDT
Anyone going to the Charlotte show?
I've never been to this one,but may try for Sunday.
I'll be the one carrying around a Stevens dbl-bbl .410 if I go.
Dec.13-14
GLOCK-23
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 8:07:15 AM EDT
[#1]
I would, but I spent my "mad cash" on a 50AE upper a couple of weeks ago, and Christmas is coming.  And $700 worth of car insurance is due this week.

Bills suck.  I could have bought a new rifle for what I will pay in insurance for the next 6 months.  I would use the rifle. Only twice in 20 years have I used the auto insurance.  Fuggin ripoff.  Another gov subsidy...

I'll be glad to let you dump a mag or 2 through the TR50AE at the upcoming NC shoot, though.

The Metrolina show is the local best, in my book.  3 buildings full of gun stuff, and plenty of individuals walking around, looking to sell stuff.  Usually plenty of ammo to be had.

I hate the fact that I'm broke.....

dammit
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 1:41:04 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I hate the fact that I'm broke.....dammit

I know what you mean...I sold a couple of guns to raise gun show funds....I should have kept the guns...
and the Charlotte show is ok...but remember its 3 buildings...I know a guy who went and came back..asking about the other 2 buildings....
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 4:48:56 PM EDT
[#3]
[>(] No money means no Fun Show [>(]

Oh well, guess I'll have to try to save some money for the Feb show.

Link Posted: 12/11/2003 2:24:26 PM EDT
[#4]
i went to it in Aug., it was a good show
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 5:06:19 PM EDT
[#5]
I have been in Bragg most of this week and will drive home tomorrow. If the wife is feeling OK hopefully I will get to go.

Samuel
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 6:46:58 PM EDT
[#6]
My wife and I will be there tomorrow. I'm going to get Tommy Thompson (law enforcement concepts) to put some night sights on a hk uspc for me.
I'll also have this for sale if anybody is interested.
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 7:11:24 AM EDT
[#7]
no show for me this weekend
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 7:49:38 AM EDT
[#8]
FRO, thats a pretty cool piece there.  i bet it recoils like a cannon.  how much you lookin to let it go for?  
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 3:46:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Well it looks like the weather is going to keep me home tomorrow.
Winston Salem show is next weekend.
GLOCK-23
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top