Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/5/2010 4:15:29 PM EDT
So I got my MCWCC member card in the mail today and when I open it up I find my member number is........ 223  I know not as cool as 556 but still kick ass in my book.  Sorry i missed the shoot yesterday but between entertaining the parents and the wife's horse race in the afternoon, I just couldn't pull it off with all I had to do.  I do have it on my calendar for Oct!
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 4:01:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
So I got my MCWCC member card in the mail today and when I open it up I find my member number is........ 223  I know not as cool as 556 but still kick ass in my book.  Sorry i missed the shoot yesterday but between entertaining the parents and the wife's horse race in the afternoon, I just couldn't pull it off with all I had to do.  I do have it on my calendar for Oct!

Works good if you are a AR15 shooter, not so much if you shoot AR10's!  

I thought you were going to make it out this past Saturday?

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 4:42:44 PM EDT
[#2]
I tried to make it out on Sat but with my folks here just wasn't able to pull it off, from the pics, looks like it was a fun time.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 6:54:23 AM EDT
[#3]
I got stuck with 415.

See ya next time!
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 1:16:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I got stuck with 415.

See ya next time!

but you have the cool toy to make up for it
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 6:04:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top